Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Grade the talent Triple H has brought back:

Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Karrion Kross
Dexter Lumis
Gallows & Anderson
Hit Row
Mia Yim
Emma
Tegan Nox
Chelsea Green
Dakota Kai

Bray Wyatt - B-
Braun strowman - B
Karrion Kross - C+
Dexter Lumis - B-
Gallows & Anderson - C+
Hit Row - C-
Mia Yim - C+
Emma - C
Tegan Nox - C
Chelsea Green - A++
My baby girl Dakota Kai - A-

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I completely forgot they brought back bum ass Gallows and Anderson!
:mjlol:

They got a clause in their contract where they don’t have to show up if they’re not needed

So they’re healthy, just sitting at home collecting a check instead of sitting in catering

Not even mad :ehh:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
They got a clause in their contract where they don’t have to show up if they’re not needed

So they’re healthy, just sitting at home collecting a check instead of sitting in catering

Not even mad :ehh:

Gotta be one of the all-time great contracts in wrestling. When was the last time they even on TV?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Grade the talent Triple H has brought back:

Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Karrion Kross
Dexter Lumis
Gallows & Anderson
Hit Row
Mia Yim
Emma
Tegan Nox
Chelsea Green
Dakota Kai

One person you forgot is Bronson Reed, who gets an A. The time in Japan + his current presentation has done wonders compared to where he was before he was let go.

The others he brought back really more as building a bench than being bigger additions; IMO the only ones who would truly be considered stronger additions are Chelsea Green and Mia Yim.

Wyatt gets an A++++ for the viral campaign that preceded his return (other than that, it's the same shyt he had been doing before he was let go, except the Uncle Howdy thing is trash), and Gallows/Anderson get an A+ for getting a clause in their contract that they can stay home if they're not being used.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
One person you forgot is Bronson Reed, who gets an A. The time in Japan + his current presentation has done wonders compared to where he was before he was let go.

The others he brought back really more as building a bench than being bigger additions; IMO the only ones who would truly be considered stronger additions are Chelsea Green and Mia Yim.

Wyatt gets an A++++ for the viral campaign that preceded his return (other than that, it's the same shyt he had been doing before he was let go, except the Uncle Howdy thing is trash), and Gallows/Anderson get an A+ for getting a clause in their contract that they can stay home if they're not being used.

Damn I knew I was forgetting somebody, yeah Reed has been booked very well and should be a major player in the US Title picture in the next year or so.