Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Gargano was great to bring back
They gotta find a way to get the crowd to care about him a little more (yeah whatever his personality is boring I've heard that about so many in the past that didn't turn out being true) but watching Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber that guy is real workhorse and busts his ass off to make others look good

Yeah, and the problem with this... as has been shown/documented in the past... is he could end up in that "hell of a hand" category if he doesn't end up in a good feud or get some kind of hook/gimmick/promo game that gets the fans into him. Then, he'll be the guy who does the jobs and puts over the people that the crowd is into, because they know they can at least get a good match out of him.

I feel like before long, they end up reuniting him and Ciampa, because whenever Ciampa comes back, he runs this same risk. They might be better as a team than separate.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw on Reddit that while Swerve was in the E, Triple H never fukked with him but HBK was a big fan of swerve :beli: is this true?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just saw on Reddit that while Swerve was in the E, Triple H never fukked with him but HBK was a big fan of swerve :beli: is this true?
It is, according to Swerve. :manny:

He said Shawn and Steph had to talk Haitch into giving him a shot, iirc

I'm sure there is more. A simple Google search will find other interviews.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Vince rumor just happened to pop up with Mania right around the corner. Now people are going to say morale is low and the shows are bad, even though the report is one talent who "believes" Vince is back in charge of creative. I'm guessing it's someone who's not being booked like they hoped under papa H. :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Those Wrestling Tabloids saying Vince is the Brains. :laff:

According to SRS’s report, some wrestler hit him up and told him:

Anonymous Wrestler: “Hey Vince is in charge thought you should know and you should report it :hubie:

SRS: “What evidence do you have? :jbhmm:

Anonymous’s wrestler: “Isn’t it obvious by the booking? There is a power struggle going on :damn:

SRS: “But what evidence do you have cause I’m asking around and they saying otherwise..”

Anonymous Wrestler: “You’ll see :mjlit:

SRS: :gucci:

Sounds like it was coming from a wrestler who wasn’t getting TV time…

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bruh imma level with you, I ain’t watching all that :pachaha: but going off the title imma assume that Reddit was off on that one, fair enough :yeshrug:
Did you even click on it? There are time stamps. It's not that hard. You don't have to watch it all just the part about Hit Row which is like the first chapter of the time stamps. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Vince rumor just happened to pop up with Mania right around the corner. Now people are going to say morale is low and the shows are bad, even though the report is one talent who "believes" Vince is back in charge of creative. I'm guessing it's someone who's not being booked like they hoped under papa H. :russ:
Dolph Ziggler's snitchin ass mad because he got destroyed on raw as usual