Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I haven't watched any NWA since pre pandemic, is he anything like his pops?
Can’t say I recall having ever watched Colby wrestle. If he has mic skills like Steve Corino then he could amount to something. The King of Old School was one of my faves.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I really do not know where to put this.

Is Kylie Rae in a good headspace?

She's been a good headspace as of late seeing there's isn't any negative articles about her or her making any announcements with her mental issues.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She's been a good headspace as of late seeing there's isn't any negative articles about her or her making any announcements with her mental issues.
Hopefully it’s not one of them it’s only a matter of time situations. She doesn’t have a good track record though. Got to be a tough tryout to conduct once it gets to the interview portion.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Hopefully it’s not one of them it’s only a matter of time situations. She doesn’t have a good track record though. Got to be a tough tryout to conduct once it gets to the interview portion.
Sadly, that's the part everyone is mostly paying attention time. However, if things turn out well, I think WWE has an system for mental health, so that's something she can benefit from.