Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont mind bringing certain girls back who were released but the whole bringing them back as a "surprise" thing is falling flat, they really need to start running vignettes for a few weeks leading up to hype peoples arrival, like I would hope they dont just throw chelsea/deonna out there expecting a pop or something

If the virtuosa comes back and isn't instantly in a title feud WWE failed. She really doesn't need to be there. I haven't been keeping up with impact in the last few months. But she's been running things over there the last I watched. She's a legit main eventer in the woman's division

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Both companies are not doing great because they don't understand the American audience only cares about stories and characters.

The only interesting storyline in American wrestling is The Bloodline. Which could easily go south if the WWE continues to drag it out for years and there are no credible challengers for Roman Reigns.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Dude is a hardcore AEW stan that constantly makes excuses for their fukk ups. Dynamite finished in the 700k unopposed with their supposed top guys in the main event, meanwhile WWE is going to keep getting the same rating until MNF is over. Before MNF returned they had finally gotten back in the 2mil range.
what was the point of the tweet you posted? It's to imply WWE is struggling as much as AEW

It'd be like a TWolves fan saying "Everybody talks about Minnesota struggling, but the Warriors have the same record!"

it's silly to even compare the two at this point
It's not even just the ratings, they're drawing low attendance as well. Places where they were getting 8-10k a year ago they're now getting 2500-3k. The wrestlenomics guy has been trying to make a case that AEW is more valuable to networks than WWE, which is why he posted another tweet saying FOX isn't making enough money from WWE sponsors to cover what they pay them. People were pointing out that his stats left out a lot of info that would've completely deaded his talking point,

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He wrestled less than Lesnar even before he came back.
:mjgrin:
images

The only thing Bray wrestles with is deciding what steakhouse to go to after a hard day of no work. All the lies have made Bray lazy… Abigail taught him better than that!

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bray is on a date based deal, like Roman and Edge

He’s not traveling with the show every week. They’re masking it with pre recorded backstage promos and antics. If he doesn’t appear in ring for a segment, he’s not there.

That’s hurt his return because it’s been a slow burn because of that. I’m assuming they’re saving dates til it actually matters (mania season) and just milking shyt for now

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a hardcore AEW stan that constantly makes excuses for their fukk ups. Dynamite finished in the 700k unopposed with their supposed top guys in the main event, meanwhile WWE is going to keep getting the same rating until MNF is over. Before MNF returned they had finally gotten back in the 2mil range.

It's not even just the ratings, they're drawing low attendance as well. Places where they were getting 8-10k a year ago they're now getting 2500-3k. The wrestlenomics guy has been trying to make a case that AEW is more valuable to networks than WWE, which is why he posted another tweet saying FOX isn't making enough money from WWE sponsors to cover what they pay them. People were pointing out that his stats left out a lot of info that would've completely deaded his talking point,
AEW did 870K this week, not 700K

And they weren't drawing 8-10K for their weekly shows unless it was something big like the Arthur Ashe stadium shows. WWE not even getting 8-10K for their weeklies, more like 6-7K. Hell, this week's Smackdown wasn't even at 5K with a week to go and this week's Raw was well under 6K on a 7K setup three days before the show.

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
H has gotta slow it down with his nXt failures popping up on tv like people know who the hell they are...

Nox is someone he has been trying to make a thing for a long time but she stays injured so what the fukk is the point for at best a lower mid card talent? Her and Chelsea Green should have an I don't quit match to see who can go the longest without getting injured..

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I've listened to like 3 Regal interviews after he joined AEW. He specifically said he was not hired as a coach/trainer, so he wasn't doing that backstage. He said if any of the talent specifically approached him about advice or coaching, then he was always available to help out.

People just be making shyt up in the dirt sheets :mjlol: