Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Wait, Eric Young is leaving Impact

full

I hope they give him a big spot,he has always been really underrated

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
WWE Stan’s pretending to give a fukk about Regal because of how he departed AEW is hilarious

Shout out to him. I’m sure he’ll be a good hand to have… but who gives a fukk about Steven Regal in 2022 dawg, stop the cap

:dead:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
WWE Stan’s pretending to give a fukk about Regal because of how he departed AEW is hilarious

Shout out to him. I’m sure he’ll be a good hand to have… but who gives a fukk about Steven Regal in 2022 dawg, stop the cap

:dead:

I know you cant be serious with this post

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I know you cant be serious with this post
I’m dead ass

Again, I’m sure he’ll be a good hand to have on deck… but really, y’all give a fukk about cuh like that? Be forreal

Just keepin it a buck. I love homie but dude could literally never appear on tv again and I wouldn’t give a single ounce of shyt

:hubie:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m dead ass

Again, I’m sure he’ll be a good hand to have on deck… but really, y’all give a fukk about cuh like that? Be forreal

Just keepin it a buck. I love homie but dude could literally never appear on tv again and I wouldn’t give a single ounce of shyt

I don't think anyone assumes that he was ever really going to be much of an on screen presence, but prior to their shift away from people with wrestling experience, he was key in identifying and developing talent. Presumably, he'd be able to go back to doing that, but with more freedom to operate, since he doesn't have to work around Vince.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I’m dead ass

He’s more “Developing and identifying talent” than an onscreen presence. :manny: (unless Haitch is dead serious about the brand split and needs on screen authority figures)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't think anyone assumes that he was ever really going to be much of an on screen presence, but prior to their shift away from people with wrestling experience, he was key in identifying and developing talent. Presumably, he'd be able to go back to doing that, but with more freedom to operate, since he doesn't have to work around Vince.

Don’t get me wrong, I know why he’s a good hand to have.

I just think the celebratory discourse around this muhfukka seems to be more based in WWE one upping AEW than it is about Regal himself..

I’m sure the muhfukka will continue being a good scout as he was before, but let’s relax my g’s. They’re making 30 minute YouTube deep dives around this muhfukka like WWE just snatched Omega off the dub or something

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I’m dead ass

Folks are excited cause of the chance NXT will have their GM back

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Don’t get me wrong, I know why he’s a good hand to have.

I just think the celebratory discourse around this muhfukka seems to be more based in WWE one upping AEW than it is about Regal himself..

I’m sure the muhfukka will continue being a good scout as he was before, but let’s relax my g’s. They’re making 30 minute YouTube deep dives around this muhfukka like WWE just snatched Omega off the dub or something

Breh you mean relax the IWC in general because no one in this forum is hyping it up like that if you ask me. :dwillhuh: