Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yeah cause all her opponents are ass. Shotzi fukking sucks dikk, y’all dying to hate Ronald instead of seeing the obvious. Bianca suffering too cause those damage control bozos ain’t nowhere near as good as her.

Yeah 1 reason why she's ASS is because her opponents aren't anything to write home about. One of the reasons why Vince wanted Sasha to face her. He wanted Sasha to make her look good

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah cause all her opponents are ass. Shotzi fukking sucks dikk, y’all dying to hate Ronald instead of seeing the obvious. Bianca suffering too cause those damage control bozos ain’t nowhere near as good as her.
Breh, don’t “ya’ll” me. I ain’t like these nikkas.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DLo
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
The fact is if Ronda's not facing a 4HW or someone capable of carrying her, it's going to be a disaster. Liv/Raquel/Shotzi are decent wrestlers but they aren't ring generals. That doesn't excuse Ronda in any way though because there are several wrestlers who in that same position would have good matches with those opponents.

Bianca's reign is nothing like Ronda's from an in-ring standpoint, the damage ctrl story just ran it's course and was dragged out way longer than it shouldve been for the sake of doing a war games match and now fickle dikkheads are starting to turn on her because she didnt lose the title to Bayley, but her match quality hasn't suffered in any way like Ronda's has, she's consistently had one of the best matches on every card.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damage Control and Ronda/Shayna/Chuck should swap shows.. Smackdown has plenty of young talent for Bayley to work with and put over, and Raw has more established faces like Bianca, Asuka, and Becky to cover up Ronda's weaknesses on the mic and in the ring.. this would also keep Smackdown's young talent away from chuck's infamous burials, if H wants to get cats like Emma and Tegan Nox over he needs to keep them far away from chuck.. Fox would probably throw a fit if ronda and charlotte got moved from smackdown though..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anyone who prefers Vince last days of WWE vs the current product should seek help

:dead:

nikkas miss Drew Gulak and Rockstar Spudd chasing Reggie around in circles I see
Real talk. HHH deserves some criticism and he will adjust, but anyone saying the product was better under Vince in his final years is just being delusional.
The irony of this post didn't go unnoticed. You hate Damage CTRL so much that you're ignoring Bianca and Bay producing fire matches, and Bianca just showed out again in the War Games match. Not to mention Bianca & Iyo killed it on RAW a few months back. Bianca hasn't suffered one bit since being champ this time around.
Bro, bro it's entertainment. Nobody wants to see the world championship title. Everyone wants to see the 24/7 title because that's where the entrainment is at, bro. You don't understand bro. Number bumps bro.

vince-russo.gif
Dude just said there's no attractive non wrestling woman in the WWE, and Samantha & Cathy clapped back at him.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Real talk. HHH deserves some criticism and he will adjust, but anyone saying the product was better under Vince in his final years is just being delusional.

The irony of this post didn't go unnoticed. You hate Damage CTRL so much that you're ignoring Bianca and Bay producing fire matches, and Bianca just showed out again in the War Games match. Not to mention Bianca & Iyo killed it on RAW a few months back. Bianca hasn't suffered one bit since being champ this time around.

Dude just said there's no attractive non wrestling woman in the WWE, and Samantha & Cathy clapped back at him.

Yeah if you think this is better than Vince you’re most likely a workrate fan and enjoy aew. The only difference between laveck and tony is that laveck is drug free and has a couple of brain cells to rub together. Which is probably true cause you immediately talked about Bianca and bayley having fire matches as if anyone cares after spending 3 months bored out of our ass every week from multiple damage control segments :hhh:

Every week a new debut that no one gives a shyt about. Everyone Vince cut he was right about.

The only good thing in wwe is the one thing we all know laveck had no hand in writing, the bloodline.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah if you think this is better than Vince you’re most likely a workrate fan and enjoy aew.

what hhh has done with the midcard belts and the PPVs is way better.. yes probably because he just lets them go wrestle which i prefer over some dumb comedy bits that you'd see from Vince.

hhh also seems to be more interested in telling a long term story. Maybe he doesn't have much to do with The Bloodline but Vince would have already had Zayn have some type of turn and blown through months of story in a couple weeks.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I only watch the major live events..haven’t watched a full RAW since man..maybe a handful in 2020 and haven’t watched regularly since 2018. I keep up with stuff through here and Twitter but to me it seems like he made some quality of life changes for the fans, but nothing too major. Most of the returns I had no interest in except for Bray but that went left quick.

Smackdown is coming here the first week of January and I couldn’t force myself to find a reason to go even though I wanted to.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I only watch the major live events..haven’t watched a full RAW since man..maybe a handful in 2020 and haven’t watched regularly since 2018. I keep up with stuff through here and Twitter but to me it seems like he made some quality of life changes for the fans, but nothing too major. Most of the returns I had no interest in except for Bray but that went left quick.

Smackdown is coming here the first week of January and I couldn’t force myself to find a reason to go even though I wanted to.
Yeahhhhh nobody was more hyped for his return than me....But it's been like 2 months and dude has done NOTHING.

I'm not sure if he's hurt or something, But nothing has been advanced. He just been rambling for two months straight :francis:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeahhhhh nobody was more hyped for his return than me....But it's been like 2 months and dude has done NOTHING.

I'm not sure if he's hurt or something, But nothing has been advanced. He just been rambling for two months straight :francis:

images

Nothing has advance because you wisely not believe his current lies. Bray says that he changed yet the buffets in catering have been mysteriously destroyed by someone on the weekly… Abigail taught that man better than that!