Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Anyone who prefers Vince last days of WWE vs the current product should seek help

:dead:

nikkas miss Drew Gulak and Rockstar Spudd chasing Reggie around in circles I see
Bro, bro it's entertainment. Nobody wants to see the world championship title. Everyone wants to see the 24/7 title because that's where the entrainment is at, bro. You don't understand bro. Number bumps bro.

vince-russo.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This dude using the TK handbook with debuts. :mjlol:
I read like 17 people have debuted in 4 months. Maybe that 17 number was sarcasm. I haven't exactly been keeping track. It seems like it could be accurate though. Roster going to be bloated like AEW if he doesn't lay down the crack pipe.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

All bullshyt aside, they have to stop this

I dont mind bringing certain girls back who were released but the whole bringing them back as a "surprise" thing is falling flat, they really need to start running vignettes for a few weeks leading up to hype peoples arrival, like I would hope they dont just throw chelsea/deonna out there expecting a pop or something

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Did Emma get one?

They can’t keep bringing back these random ass folks without context and think we most of that crowd gon pop big :mjlol:

All but 5 people about to yelp for EY :mjlol:

Can't wait to see Corey graves act like Eric young is the second coming of the rock lmao

"What the hell, Eric young!?!??? Oh my god!!!! "

Kevin Patrick - "the landscape of WWE has just changed"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This fire Rhonda shyts embarrassing for wrestling fans. Wanting someone to lose their job because you don’t like their matches is low as hell. Be better brehs…

But shorty really does stink. She wasn’t even that bad the first time around, but it seems like she’s gotten worse. They gotta stop pushing this bytch

:hhh:

Yeah cause all her opponents are ass. Shotzi fukking sucks dikk, y’all dying to hate Ronald instead of seeing the obvious. Bianca suffering too cause those damage control bozos ain’t nowhere near as good as her.