Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What are the odds of Punk in WWE next year?
I thought it would've been zero but I think it depends. There's interest from Punk or else they wouldn't be haggling over the non-compete

Business is business at the end of the day and he's good for a couple shirt sales still. At the same time he didn't do anything for ratings outside of that one Rampage

I could see a 1 yr deal legends type run, they'll job him out to Cody and be done with each other. They're not putting a main belt on him and he'll still be counting AEW dollars to care

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I thought it would've been zero but I think it depends. There's interest from Punk or else they wouldn't be haggling over the non-compete

Business is business at the end of the day and he's good for a couple shirt sales still. At the same time he didn't do anything for ratings outside of that one Rampage

I could see a 1 yr deal legends type run, they'll job him out to Cody and be done with each other. They're not putting a main belt on him and he'll still be counting AEW dollars to care

Think AEW is trying to dot I's and cross T's with a non-compete (especially since he still has time left on his contract).

As far as interest, it's probably zero. I don't think he's going back there as long as Triple H is running the show; their relationship seemed to be worse than the one he had with Vince.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't there buzz earlier this year about WWE buying GCW/Bloodsport? I remember they flew the owner out and gave him a private suite for WM

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't there buzz earlier this year about WWE buying GCW/Bloodsport? I remember they flew the owner out and gave him a private suite for WM
BRett Lauderdale is friends with Stephanie. Wou;ldn't surprise me if GCW ends up as one of them indies on Peacock like Progress and ICW.

GCW has been desperate for something to go their way after they fumbled left and right at their big show at the Hammerstein early in the year. They were poised to be on the path to the next big indie then took like a hundred steps back with that shyt show of a PPV and haven't come anywhere close to regaining momentum. Tony Khan even recently told AEW talent they aren't allowed to compete there anymore

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Good luck competing against all them entrenched promotions that have been around for decades in Japan and Mexico that are much bigger than anything that has ever been in the UK. If they couldn’t make UK work, I can’t imagine they’ll have any more success with Mexico and Japan.