Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Elimination Chamber serves a purpose at least. It's the last chance for guys to get to WrestleMania, and in order to do that, they have to get through the Chamber. That's not the kind of match you can have whenever, and it gives five/six people who are in title contention an opportunity they failed to take advantage of at the Rumble.

I'm with you on the other shows, though. They can all die. If it were up to me, I would go back to that 2008 schedule. It was perfect.

January: Rumble
February: Elimination Chamber
March/April: WrestleMania
April: Backlash
May: Judgment Day
June: Extreme Rules
June: Night of Champions
July: Great American Bash
August: SummerSlam
September: Unforgiven
October: No Mercy
October: Cyber Sunday
November: Survivor Series
December: Armageddon

Money in the Bank could go back to being a match that happens at a certain PPV. It doesn't have to be its own show, but I understand.
The MITB ladder match should go back to being held at Wrestlemania. ALOT of these guys be having nothing to do post February, and the Andre The Giant battle royal ran it's course. Dudes thought I was crazy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Elimination Chamber serves a purpose at least. It's the last chance for guys to get to WrestleMania, and in order to do that, they have to get through the Chamber. That's not the kind of match you can have whenever, and it gives five/six people who are in title contention an opportunity they failed to take advantage of at the Rumble.

I'm with you on the other shows, though. They can all die. If it were up to me, I would go back to that 2008 schedule. It was perfect.

February: Elimination Chamber
March/April: WrestleMania
April: Backlash
May: Judgment Day
June: Extreme Rules
June: Night of Champions
July: Great American Bash
September: Unforgiven
October: No Mercy
October: Cyber Sunday
December: Armageddon

Money in the Bank could go back to being a match that happens at a certain PPV. It doesn't have to be its own show, but I understand.
i'd go

February: No Way out (Elimination Chamber)
March: Stampede (Calgary PPV)
April: WrestleMania
May: Backlash
June: Crown Jewel (Saudi PPV)
July: Great American Bash*
September: No Mercy*
October: Rebellion (UK PPV)
December: Night of Champions

*these are either King of the Ring, Extreme Rules, or MITB themed depending on the year and booking need

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This PPV branding talk is semantics since Triple H’s WWE is emphasizing and treating PLE’s like special events and not just continuation of the weeklys like Vince used em for in the latter years

So the branding of these joints doesn’t even matter low key… just look at Extreme Rules a week ago. It was phenomenal because it was treated as such

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H is now the father of pro wrestling.

He making noise in the wrestling world like a young vinnie mac.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i'd go

February: No Way out (Elimination Chamber)
March: Stampede (Calgary PPV)
April: WrestleMania
May: Backlash
June: Crown Jewel (Saudi PPV)
July: Great American Bash*
September: No Mercy*
October: Rebellion (UK PPV)
December: Night of Champions

*these are either King of the Ring, Extreme Rules, or MITB themed depending on the year and booking need

IMO this should be the time they scale back PLE's. They should have done it years ago after the network was launched. Stick with the four classics (Rumble, Mania, Summerslam, Survivor Series) and add in 1-2 International ones along with the 1-2 Saudi Blood Money Propaganda events (not sure if they are required to do 1 or 2 with the deal they signed over there).