Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The MITB ladder match should go back to being held at Wrestlemania.

Yes. And make the contract valid till next wrestlemania.
Then have a fukkery filled storyline where the current holder is running out of time to cash in, have him still be in possession of the briefcase when the next wrestlemania comes by. Make sure it’s an up and coming superstar.

Then have an established superstar win the next wrestlemania. Now we have a situation where it’s two MITB holders chasing the same title.

The young star cashes in after the main event, as soon as the bell rings, the new mitb holders music hits. Now it’s a triple threat. The fukkery alone and the crowd reactions will be through the roof :ohlawd:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Good luck competing against all them entrenched promotions that have been around for decades in Japan and Mexico that are much bigger than anything that has ever been in the UK. If they couldn’t make UK work, I can’t imagine they’ll have any more success with Mexico and Japan.
There is a reason they let Rey do a message for AAA mania a few weeks back there probably have some handshake friendly agree to not step on each other toes.

Idk why people are acting all surprised it like people forgot all the things Hunter said he wanted to do when he got power well, he got power now. Just cause Vince tried to kill his plans don't mean he just said ok i will forget about them

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes. And make the contract valid till next wrestlemania.
Then have a fukkery filled storyline where the current holder is running out of time to cash in, have him still be in possession of the briefcase when the next wrestlemania comes by. Make sure it’s an up and coming superstar.

Then have an established superstar win the next wrestlemania. Now we have a situation where it’s two MITB holders chasing the same title.

The young star cashes in after the main event, as soon as the bell rings, the new mitb holders music hits. Now it’s a triple threat. The fukkery alone and the crowd reactions will be through the roof :ohlawd:

That would step on the toes of the Rumble

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sounds like the last night's Raw was his first fully critiized showing

Yep, although I’d argue last week wasn’t good either.

Saudi SZN and lack of a World Champion is hurting Raw

Plus there was way too much Johnny Gargano last night

Baron Corbin sucks

Despite the interesting development with the whistleblower shyt in the Miz/Dex storyline, it’s gone on for far too long.

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Make new stars, they said...

Why are they pushing Gargano so much, they also said.
Dudes were complaining about Dexter attacking Miz week after week well since Dexter doesn't talk, they added Gargano to kind of be Dexter mouthpiece while Gargano also does his own stuff.