Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Only one I’d keep is MITB, if I was to keep a gimmick PPV

But Elimination Chamber, TLC, Extreme Rules, and Hell In A Cell can absolutely go.

I think the PLE schedule should go like this

January: Royal Rumble
February: No Way Out
April: WrestleMania
May: Backlash
June: Vengeance
July: Great American Bash
August: SummerSlam
October: Halloween Havoc
November: Survivor Series

i don't mind a special PLE thrown in there. Clash at the Castle was dope.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With the success CATC was they’re definitely gonna do more, Japan just opened up freely again.

I can see them trying a show out there

Not sure what the covid protocols are like in Australia now but i can see them returning there.

KOTR seems kinda pointless with MITB being a thing, and plus its only a gimmick change. Whats the point of being a King with absolutely no power?

They need to put the big attraction matches at random as long as the writing matches up. Why not have a HITC in May or June if it makes sense?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
With the success CATC was they’re definitely gonna do more, Japan just opened up freely again.

I can see them trying a show out there

Not sure what the covid protocols are like in Australia now but i can see them returning there.

KOTR seems kinda pointless with MITB being a thing, and plus its only a gimmick change. Whats the point of being a King with absolutely no power?

They need to put the big attraction matches at random as long as the writing matches up. Why not have a HITC in May or June if it makes sense?
I wouldn't mind MITB matches stop being an annual event altogether. The novelty has worn off. They sometimes disrupt reigns for no reason other than for a cheap pop that doesn't elevate the wrestler.

It always feels like MITB winner have some of the worst reigns or most low stake opponents, because they don't want hurt other wrestler's value.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Hell In A Cell matches will finally mean something again

cm-punk.gif

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

But Elimination Chamber, TLC, Extreme Rules, and Hell In A Cell can absolutely go.

December: Armageddon :wow: Tribute to the Troops :heh:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Elimination Chamber serves a purpose at least. It's the last chance for guys to get to WrestleMania, and in order to do that, they have to get through the Chamber. That's not the kind of match you can have whenever, and it gives five/six people who are in title contention an opportunity they failed to take advantage of at the Rumble.

I'm with you on the other shows, though. They can all die. If it were up to me, I would go back to that 2008 schedule. It was perfect.

January: Rumble
February: Elimination Chamber
March/April: WrestleMania
April: Backlash
May: Judgment Day
June: Extreme Rules
June: Night of Champions
September: Unforgiven
October: No Mercy
October: Cyber Sunday
December: Armageddon

Money in the Bank could go back to being a match that happens at a certain PPV. It doesn't have to be its own show, but I understand.