Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I keep saying it, but I don’t think y’all understand

Triple H got us to give a fukk about Sheamus and got the crowd to react to Dom Mysterio.

And he got Judgement Day over. They were dead in the water. He can do anything at this point.

Low key, but people were giving a fukk about Sheamus starting around the time he was teaming with Cesaro. The company just had him roaming the midcard for a couple years before this faction started gaining traction.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Dudes just want to complain to complain this roster needs legit length to it. First it was WWE didn't have to fire all these people to quote on quote budget cuts now that they want to bring some of these same people back. People complain why are you bring them back. Dudes can't make up their mind.

People seem to forget when Hunter said whenever he got power, he wanted to do a legit brand spilt well you can't do that with how small the roster is right now. Dudes don't have any patience
That’s why I just scroll past certain posts. I watch both companies so when someone says “HHH is pulling a tony khan” I just smh and keep it moving. The current wwe roster is small as fuxk thanks to Vince and his budget cuts. Also Khan will debut someone & within weeks they disappear or relegated to YouTube :scust:

WWE was so damn terrible and now everything is running smoothly. Now people want to nitpick stupid shyt.

We even got a mark in here who confessed that he doesn’t even watch but always has an opinion :deadrose:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I just scroll past certain posts. I watch both companies so when someone says “HHH is pulling a tony khan” I just smh and keep it moving. The current wwe roster is small as fuxk thanks to Vince and his budget cuts. Also Khan will debut someone & within weeks they disappear or relegated to YouTube :scust:

WWE was so damn terrible and now everything is running smoothly. Now people want to nitpick stupid shyt.

We even got a mark in here who confessed that he doesn’t even watch but always has an opinion :deadrose:
It's the IWC, you'll be alright mark :troll:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Tsc love the good brothers now?:mjlol:

No lol, quite the opposite

But I do think AJ is better off with them. His best stint in WWE was the “Beat up John Cena” era with them dudes by his side

Apart from AJ they didn’t work, and AJ apart from them just been kinda floating along. It’s a necessary marriage

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Shyt wait till Triple H signs the Young Bucks, n-gga's gonna be more conflicted than a love interest in a soap opera
Some folks just need to be reigned in, tbh. Part of the problem with a lot of the talent is they get to do whatever they want to do. The Bucks with sensible booking inside and outside the ring would be good.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I was this close to making a
Lashley getting DOGWALKED UNAPPRECIATION THREAD :russ: :damn::sadbron:
I thought my boy was booked better than this now c'mon wwe:mjcry:wasnt even a sneak attack.....he just beat that man down