Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They need to keep barret on NXT... he needs the toxic attraction stimulus and the pretty deadly fukkery to shine... im trying to think of who on smackdown he could bounce off of like that and no one is coming to mind.

Also Book should be on a main show. He's that damn GOODT

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They need to keep barret on NXT... he needs the toxic attraction stimulus and the pretty deadly fukkery to shine... im trying to think of who on smackdown he could bounce off of like that and no one is coming to mind.

Also Book should be on a main show. He's that damn GOODT

Smackdown need them bad.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised Jimmy Smith lasted that long. I was shocked when he got the gig because he used to regularly shyt on wrestling when he filled in for Luke Thomas before he took his spot on Sirius. It shows how much the decision makers used to live in a bubble.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised Jimmy Smith lasted that long. I was shocked when he got the gig because he used to regularly shyt on wrestling when he filled in for Luke Thomas before he took his spot on Sirius. It shows how much the decision makers used to live in a bubble.

Same. He is a generic sound bite guy who rarely has something insightful to say. Even when he was at Bellator, MMA neckbeards loved him but often he would get into stupid AM talk radio tangents about nothing when calling a fight. He was pretty terrible even for Bellator (and in Bellator fashion, they hired people even worse than him), I was shocked WWE took a chance on him.