Triple 9 (2016)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I smell a rat as well, don't know what it is these days but anytime there is a flick having an all star cast of actors the movie stinks. Last time I was :obama: was probably The departed

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Good cast but how many good movies come out in February? I recall it being a September release previously so they pushed it back.

Release dates don't make a movie, breh. That's that 'I need some bullshyt to talk about on my podcast to pretend I know the movie business' shyt.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Release dates don't make a movie, breh. That's that 'I need some bullshyt to talk about on my podcast to pretend I know the movie business' shyt.
:camby:

First 3 months of the year are dumping grounds. I can think of like 2 exceptions in the past few years. Everyone knows January and February are especially garbage.

That's where you get your I, Frankensteins.

And if you don't believe its a bad sign to push a movie back from fall movie season to February you're kidding yourself

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

First 3 months of the year are dumping grounds. I can think of like 2 exceptions in the past few years. Everyone knows January and February are especially garbage.

And if you don't believe its a bad sign to push a movie back from fall movie season to February you're kidding yourself

Oh @FlyRy...

Hook... :sas1:

Line... :sas2:

Sinker....
oWmbAlf.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
8 yrs ago

Memories of murder shyts all over it too

8 years ago, 80 years ago, point still stands. What you should be worrying about is it being almost 8 years ago since Nolan was still a good filmmaker.

Memories Of Murder is a great flick,save that shyt for @MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'd also like to add True Grit from 2010

:russ: so vulgar
True grit was a December release. May have been limited and gone wide in January but those don't count.

I thought of grand Budapest but that was march.

Still proves January and February are ass.

Kingsman was February and fun but that was an anomaly.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True grit was a December release. May have been limited and gone wide in January but those don't count.

I thought of grand Budapest but that was march.

Still proves January and February are ass.

Kingsman was February and fun but that was an anomaly.

Warm bodies was february and i liked that a lot but I'm a romantic, what can i say? :whoknows: And yeah it went wide in january because i dint see it until january. I'd say for the most part you're right but I think it's starting to change. We got 300 in january in 2006 and it's taken a while but a lot of studios are starting to follow suit

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Warm bodies was february and i liked that a lot but I'm a romantic, what can i say? :whoknows: And yeah it went wide in january because i dint see it until january. I'd say for the most part you're right but I think it's starting to change. We got 300 in january in 2006 and it's taken a while but a lot of studios are starting to follow suit
March breh i saw a double feature with Zodiac.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

First 3 months of the year are dumping grounds.

First 3 months

But all of a sudden March don't count, huh, ol' movin' the goal post ass mahfukka! :ufdup: