"TRICKING is CHEAPER than MARRIAGE"- wealthy retired executive

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:mjpls: feedback?

i think he went above and beyond....why not just pay for certain engagements such as sexual encounters or weekend getaways...

i don't see the need to pay for the byatch college education ...along with the fringe benifit of dropping 5 stacks on her monthly just for shopping

but i guess in his case it aint tricking if you got it:aicmon:

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgJW443rD7iee23N1"]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgJW443rD7iee23N1[/ame]

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The guy had a tricking mindset he prob married gold digging women. It is easier to pay for a few dates and get a jump off you can call for sex then paying every time you want to hit

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that nikka fell in love with his hoe...
verdj6.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Viewing marriage as a bill or a financial investment is the beginning of a fail anyway.

in Capitlist Society marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement with false sentiments....

Karl Marx said it best...."Capitilism takes away drains all the sentiment from the ideal of family, by denoting every family member by thier monetary value"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in Capitlist Society marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement with false sentiments....

Karl Marx said it best...."Capitilism takes away drains all the sentiment from the ideal of family, by denoting every family member by thier monetary value"

I feel you but as an individual I don't view marriage the same way society does.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
These guys obviously have not been listening to Tom Leykis. :mjpls:

If they were they'd realize how stupid it is to do what they're doing. :mjpls:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why would you marry someone that Doesn't make their own money?

Way back when, when women were much more feminine than they are now, a woman would stay home and do typical housekeeping duties and raise the children whereas a man would go to work and be the breadwinner. The men in the video are mostly old as fukk so they've probably seen their mother and father have that kind of relationship and want to emulate that without actually emulating it.

With the right woman, I'd call it a fair trade off, though I'm sure most people here won't agree :ehh:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Way back when, when women were much more feminine than they are now, a woman would stay home and do typical housekeeping duties and raise the children whereas a man would go to work and be the breadwinner. The men in the video are mostly old as fukk so they've probably seen their mother and father have that kind of relationship and want to emulate that without actually emulating it.

With the right woman, I'd call it a fair trade off, though I'm sure most people here won't agree :ehh:

It is fair imo. nothing wrong with paying for sex i dont know why its perceived so badly on here

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Once a trick, always a trick. It's a damn shame that dude is over 60 and still hasn't smartened up on how to get females without having to trick money on frivolous shyt.

SMH@paying for a chick's college though. If he was in Houston, he could easily trick for puss at a strip club, Chinese massage parlor or backpage. Tom Leykis needs to help this CAC out.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
It is fair imo. nothing wrong with paying for sex i dont know why its perceived so badly on here

When I said "fair trade off", I was actually referring to the first part of my post. The part about traditional families.

The men in the videos are ripping themselves off pretty badly. Anyone who's listened to Tom Leykis and applied his philosophies can tell you that. :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Way back when, when women were much more feminine than they are now, a woman would stay home and do typical housekeeping duties and raise the children whereas a man would go to work and be the breadwinner. The men in the video are mostly old as fukk so they've probably seen their mother and father have that kind of relationship and want to emulate that.

That shyt is never a fair trade. Why would you work all day just so somebody can cook and clean for maybe an hour and chill the fukk out the rest of the day

A women with her own>>>>>>

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These hoes are prostitutes :birdman:. I don't care what they call themselves. Sugar babies FOH.