Tricep Arm Gains Advice thread

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Those are all gonna work your biceps. Pull ups will get your back as well and maybe slighty your triceps. drop sets are good if you've hit a plateau in your training
I thought you just wanted arm advice, I meant chin ups ... All the tricep work is above me ...you can do skull crushers with dumbbells as well if you don't have a bar ...

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought you just wanted arm advice, I meant chin ups ... All the tricep work is above me ...you can do skull crushers with dumbbells as well if you don't have a bar ...

Ohh I didn't see that other post. Carry on breh:salute:

Daps
In prison we did triceps everyday for a week then biceps everyday for a week for our secondary exercise.

For instance:

Shoulders and Chest main workout
Barbell 80 pounds for 20 reps after EVERY set of shoulders and Chest

Legs and Back main workout
Triceps extension 90 pounds 30 times after EVERY set.

Blew our arms up big time.

Cats in prison don't give a fukk about overtraining (which doesn't exist) and that's why they come home so big we go in

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Brehs any advice on how to get hella tricep gains ... I recently started doing weighted pull ups for arm gains, thinking compound movements are the best route ... Any advice will be appreciated, I've also been eating like crazy and results haven't been too impressive in comparison to back and lats ?? Sups include whey and glutamine and I'm also on a creatine cycle .. Height 5seven .. Weight 150
it would be good to be more specific, for clarity's sake.
Weighted pull-ups will be beneficial for bicep and forearm gains. Do wide grip overhand pull-ups for lat gains.
Dips, tricep press down, skullcrushers, bench press and military press will work the triceps.

Daps
Dips will blow them out. Dumbbell kickbacks and close grips , make them look like bread loaf

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
my arms are huge, even got accused of synthol on here :dead: but I did chest day yesterday and my triceps felt like they was boutta pop out they skin

can recommend 2 chest work outs thatll have your triceps goin crazy and feelin like the hulk after

and

2. this the one I did yesterday

1st set:
10 lb plate on each side of the bench bar (first time doing it, boutta add 5 lb to each side next time). I know sounds like little weight but gets rough..

100 reps within 2 1/2 minutes (if you arent used to doing high reps, you'll start to feel the burn around 70-80 reps).

2nd set:
35 lb on each side, pause reps AT THE TOP, 40 reps (have someone tell you when you to go down). Dont pause on your chest, pause with your arms extended :wow: around 30 reps your arms gonna wanna cry :mjcry:

3rd set:
45 lb on each side (135 lbs), pause reps AT THE TOP, 20 reps like above.

shyt will have your arms and chest on fire :wow:

then incline, whatever you usually warm up with, do 15 reps x 3 instead of usual 8-10 reps.

but not too much pausing inbetween sets :birdman: none of that 10 minute between sets shyt :birdman:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
If you want mass on your triceps than the big three will work

1.Dips and machine dips(hammer press, plate loaded)
2. Close Grip bench press
3. Overhead dumbbell press

Nothing beats compound lifts for mass on any bodypart. Along with a solid diet plan these 3 options will hit all three heads on the triceps. Add some isolation accessory work and you'll be good to go.