Tricep Arm Gains Advice thread

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Brehs any advice on how to get hella tricep gains ... I recently started doing weighted pull ups for arm gains, thinking compound movements are the best route ... Any advice will be appreciated, I've also been eating like crazy and results haven't been too impressive in comparison to back and lats ?? Sups include whey and glutamine and I'm also on a creatine cycle .. Height 5seven .. Weight 150

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are you eating?

Just off my 5g a day creatine supplements I've went from 180 to 200.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
What are you eating?

Just off my 5g a day creatine supplements I've went from 180 to 200.
Yams , Potato , rice , chicken , lamb .. 5g creatine a day as well and only a single protein shake a day post workout ... Should I cop mass gainer ?? Breh is also on Intermitted fasting and eat the bulk of my food post workout

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yams , Potato , rice , chicken , lamb .. 5g creatine a day as well and only a single protein shake a day post workout ... Should I cop mass gainer ?? Breh is also on Intermitted fasting and eat the bulk of my food post workout

I think you should stick to this routine, the mass gainer might be overkill.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Compound moves are not the wave if you want bigger triceps

They help but my arms shot up once I started doing arm isolation work

Hit them bytches 2-3x/week, eat and they will grow

Make sure u dont get fat neither. 20" arms dont count if your waist is 40" :ufdup:

Daps
Brehs any advice on how to get hella tricep gains ... I recently started doing weighted pull ups for arm gains, thinking compound movements are the best route ... Any advice will be appreciated, I've also been eating like crazy and results haven't been too impressive in comparison to back and lats ?? Sups include whey and glutamine and I'm also on a creatine cycle .. Height 5seven .. Weight 150
Just do flat bench press and weighted dips