RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
And one more thing, why his eyes went from frost blue to brown? Wtf was that? Niqqa was lookin like a Samoan vampire
full

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Triple H would lose the belt, beg eric for a rematch and win the title back a month later :unimpressed:. Also crazy how there was a cloud of negativity that loomed over wrestling for a good minute during 2004 with Triple H, Jeff Jarrett and JBL as world champs :francis:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don’t get is why he keeps that wack ass super Sentai Superman punch punch power up.

That’s shyt looks mad corny if you’re supposed to be a heel. Imagine HHH lock and loading his knee for this.

Triple%2BH%2B-%2BFacebreaker%2BKnee%2BSmash.gif

Sounds like you're more of a fan of that Orange Punch they do at that other place...

giphy.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Maybe because I’m not invested in the E like I used to, but I don’t see anything wrong with Roman. And this coming from a guy who was :francis: when he was forced down our throats.

He finally found his lane and probably at his peak right now. Fans fukk with the Bloodline and it’s likely the best stable since SHIELD, which he was also part of.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
His feud with Edge and Bryan was great
His feud with Jey when there was no crowd was great

The constant Brock vs Roman is annoying but we arguably got their best match out of their rivalry in their last match unless you wanna count Mania 31 as their best match

You literally just said Drew vs Roman but for some reason you’re not gonna count it because of a hot crowd? I guess Damien Preist shouldn’t be considered a main event guy now or Io shouldn’t get a push because that Backlash crowd was hot.

Like I said to you before, it takes two to tango. Cody and Sami get credit for making shyt lit but so does Roman. Sami meant absolutely nothing before this and he even said he had no direction until the blood line story. Cody called Roman the Lebron James of this sport in a ESPN interview.

But ima let you cook

Whether you liked the feuds or not is a matter of taste.. some would say H's feud with Michaels in his 2002 run was great too. In terms of what actually meant something and moved the needle, it was Sami and CAWdy. Nobody was calling his run historic or anything like that until they got in the picture.