Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A few people mentioned HHH’s nepotism which can’t be ignored but Roman literally descends from a Wrestling dynasty :pachaha:

And apparently they got pull too in terms of the booking. Of course can’t believe everything you hear on the internet but I came across a few rumors that the wild Samoans rejected a recent booking for Roman. Like daaamn.

Does any of that play into how Roman and the Bloodline is perceived to y’all or does it not matter?
HHH was literally handed his belt…

Also, There’s a lot of Anoi descendants that weren’t shyt. Word to Manu. So you can’t blame his booking on nepotism.

If you want to make the argument that him & Vince might be fuccking or something, I won’t fight you on it :dame:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
A few people mentioned HHH’s nepotism which can’t be ignored but Roman literally descends from a Wrestling dynasty :pachaha:

And apparently they got pull too in terms of the booking. Of course can’t believe everything you hear on the internet but I came across a few rumors that the wild Samoans rejected a recent booking for Roman. Like daaamn.

Does any of that play into how Roman and the Bloodline is perceived to y’all or does it not matter?
I guess some resentment for HHH haters is that he married into that position while Roman was just born into it. :manny:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
All you have to do is remind yourself of Roman’s history. Think of how far he’s come. Putting in perspective of how amazing this run has been and how no way in hell it should be compared to the HHH run is kind of difficult to put into words to someone who hasn’t been around since the beginning of the story.

This Bloodline storyline is the first storyline in WWE’s existence that I can say has long-term booking and everyone benefits from it.

Since this storyline has basically been going on for two years now, you saying you don’t understand it is like only watching the final season of the sopranos or the wire and making a thread on how you’re confused as to why these shows are considered the goats of television.

Like if you’ve missed Roman turning heel, punking Jey and fighting him in a match, the return of Jimmy, the introduction of Solo, the Sami and Cody storylines, and the list of opponents he’s beaten, then of course you won’t understand the prestige of this current run.
Sami and CAWdy saved Roman's run and basically gave it life. Otherwise it would definitely be Trips status. Prior to Sami getting involved shyt was dragging.
and at the same time you can say Roman elevated Sami to main eventing Wrestlemania, and Cody’s biggest rival of his entire wrestling career is now Roman.

It takes two to tango.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
"the make roman look strong" era

an amazing study in how you can force a champion on the crowd

it solidified a terrifying reality where they can ignore the crowd favorites & the natural stars to push whatever handpicked corporate champ they choose

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So now Cody saved Roman's run?

Yeah, imma head out. :unimpressed:
It's crazy the lengths people go to for their narrative \agenda...the audacity of Sami and Cozy in the same sentence with Roman is blasphemy...

Roman run was fine before Sami and Cozy, an is doing better now that Sami aka Mid card Zayn(yeah his WrestleMania match was against johnny Knoxville let's not forget) AND Cozy Rhodes (who everyone on here swore up and down other than me of course was going to beat Roman at WrestleMania) who will always be a mid carder to me. I don't care if Mr McMahon brought him back and let him keep his theme, his attire, those go nowhere promos (like The Game and John Cena) a count down clock etc...

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Since this storyline has basically been going on for two years now, you saying you don’t understand it is like only watching the final season of the sopranos or the wire and making a thread on how you’re confused as to why these shows are considered the goats of television.

:wow:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What the casual op(you by your own admission haven't watched in awhile) and some others failed to realize is no matter how much fans booed an or hated The Game, he kept going and going. A la John Cena (y'all fake goat), for 10 years fans booed and literally chanted you can't wrestle. But it never stopped. A undersized, unathletic Punk with a decent mouthpiece was a breath of fresh air, but it only lasted so long before The Game buried him... Guys like Rvd are and will always be respected and higher on the goat list...

With Roman, he actually learned to adapt. We(not me, I was always a fan of Roman) fans started booing him because we saw what was going on... Another manufactured Champion Like The Game, and John Cena. And, if you watched his villain episode he said something that I will spoil, because...

What's funny to me, is you can tell (especially his Smackdown promo this past Friday) is that he literally is the same person lol. Go BACK an watch how he walks around the ring, his mannerisms, his ad libs.

That's why none of these guys and gals from HBK Developmental will never amount to anything other than jobbers, and mid carders. One, their old as hell by the time they get to the main roster(Grayson Waller) and two, none of them can cut a promo to save their lives.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So now Cody saved Roman's run?

Yeah, imma head out. :unimpressed:

What was memorable about his run before Sami got involved? Buddy was just wrestling Brock over and over cause they had no other ideas for him. The Drew match was the first hot moment and that was solely because of his home crowd.

Business went up after Sami got in the picture. Kept rising after CAWdy came back. I’m never believed in CAWdy as being someone who could be the guy but the numbers don’t lie with him and Sami. They’ve been carrying this shyt since summer.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I get some specifics on how Roman surpasses HHH and becomes must watch?

@CBoz @Versa @Silkk

Cause the streets fukks with the tribal Chief.
giphy.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What was memorable about his run before Sami got involved? Buddy was just wrestling Brock over and over cause they had no other ideas for him. The Drew match was the first hot moment and that was solely because of his home crowd.

Business went up after Sami got in the picture. Kept rising after CAWdy came back. I’m never believed in CAWdy as being someone who could be the guy but the numbers don’t lie with him and Sami. They’ve been carrying this shyt since summer.
His feud with Edge and Bryan was great
His feud with Jey when there was no crowd was great

The constant Brock vs Roman is annoying but we arguably got their best match out of their rivalry in their last match unless you wanna count Mania 31 as their best match

You literally just said Drew vs Roman but for some reason you’re not gonna count it because of a hot crowd? I guess Damien Preist shouldn’t be considered a main event guy now or Io shouldn’t get a push because that Backlash crowd was hot.

Like I said to you before, it takes two to tango. Cody and Sami get credit for making shyt lit but so does Roman. Sami meant absolutely nothing before this and he even said he had no direction until the blood line story. Cody called Roman the Lebron James of this sport in a ESPN interview.

But ima let you cook

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What I don’t get is why he keeps that wack ass super Sentai Superman punch punch power up.

That’s shyt looks mad corny if you’re supposed to be a heel. Imagine HHH lock and loading his knee for this.

Triple%2BH%2B-%2BFacebreaker%2BKnee%2BSmash.gif