Tri State Coli Meet up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JerseyBoy23 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Talkofnewyork @SJUGrad13 @radio rahiem @NYC_Warrior @NYC Rebel
@SkiHatDaGawd @CinnaSlim @RicanFury @Exit9NJturnpike @MouseTeeth @StackBundles @Willstyles @KidStranglehold @PrnzHakeem @W.I.Z.E. @360dagod
@Sagat @Jasmine20 @Mike809 @The5thLetter @Oso @boriquaking @Azul @morris @The Grendel @Darth Hater
@supanegro@Michael's Black Son @skeetsinternal @Collateral @Soundwave @730BlackMage @DJSmooth @DeeezNuts @Mike Ock @Tug life
@SmoothOperator88

bowling is $45 for 2 hours. At Frames you must book your lane in advance because lanes are always sold out on Saturdays.

I will be booking our reservation tomorrow, a few posters who are in the tri state group me have already sent me their cash via Venmo/Square cash. There's a chance that a few people can be added to the reservation day of since we will already be securing the lane(s).

If you want to secure your spot let me know and you can send me the cash, if your not comfortable with that or you just want to come and hang out and not bowl that's cool too. It's a very social environment with food, drinks and games so bowling is not mandatory.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
NYC and Tri State brehs and brehettes, the meet up is this Saturday so be sure to post in this thread if you're coming out (even just to hang and not bowl). Last meet up was epic, this one is gonna be a smash as well

@cook @Brooklynzson can we get this thread stickied since the meet up is in a few days? :feedme: