Tri State Coli Meet up

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
A little over a week to go and the numbers for the next meet up are looking good. The joint last year was a classic so it will be great to do it again.

@Tug life you working that day?

Also @cook @Brooklynzson we need that sticky for this thread (please :usure:) so all the Tri State brehs and brehettes have all of the details.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last meet up had a good turn out, well are looking to improve with this one.

We will be meeting at Frames Bowling Lounge 550 9th Ave (right by port authority) 9pm

We will be get a package including bowling, drinks and maybe food. This is to be discussed with the posters who will attend

Please Let us know in This thread if you will attend and tag tri state posters in here.

ALSO: DM me your number if you wanted to be added to the tri state GroupMe

@supanegro

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The last meet up had a good turn out, well are looking to improve with this one.

We will be meeting at Frames Bowling Lounge 550 9th Ave (right by port authority) 9pm

We will be get a package including bowling, drinks and maybe food. This is to be discussed with the posters who will attend

Please Let us know in This thread if you will attend and tag tri state posters in here.

ALSO: DM me your number if you wanted to be added to the tri state GroupMe
Aw man I really would like to go to Frames. When I was in NY last month I tried reserving a lane for a couple hours and they were fully booked :francis:.