Tri State Coli Meet up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy Friday everyone. Here is your friendly reminder about tomorrows meet up.For all those bowling we must be there at 9:40 PM to claim our claim our lane. I and most of the people that have payed in advance for bowling will be there before 9:30pm. At the Very earliest we will be leaving frames at midnight since or bowling reservation ends then. Remember, you dont have to bowl at this meet up. it will be a fun social environment whether you bowl or not.

If anyone wants to stay in the loop with everything the Tri state crew does, DM me and ill invite you to the groupme. hope to see all of you tomorrow night.

@JerseyBoy23
@NY's #1 Draft Pick
@Talkofnewyork
@SJUGrad13
@radio rahiem
@NYC_Warrior
@NYC Rebel
@SkiHatDaGawd
@CinnaSlim @RicanFury
@Exit9NJturnpike
@MouseTeeth
@StackBundles
@Willstyles
@KidStranglehold
@PrnzHakeem
@W.I.Z.E.
@360dagod
@Sagat
@Jasmine20
@Mike809
@The5thLetter
@Oso
@boriquaking
@Azul
@morris
@The Grendel
@Darth Hater
@supanegro
@Michael's Black Son
@skeetsinternal
@Collateral
@Soundwave
@730BlackMage
@DJSmooth
@DeeezNuts
@Mike Ock
@Tug life
@SmoothOperator88

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Happy Friday everyone. Here is your friendly reminder about tomorrows meet up.For all those bowling we must be there at 9:40 PM to claim our claim our lane. I and most of the people that have payed in advance for bowling will be there before 9:30pm. At the Very earliest we will be leaving frames at midnight since or bowling reservation ends then. Remember, you dont have to bowl at this meet up. it will be a fun social environment whether you bowl or not.

If anyone wants to stay in the loop with everything the Tri state crew does, DM me and ill invite you to the groupme. hope to see all of you tomorrow night.

@JerseyBoy23
@NY's #1 Draft Pick
@Talkofnewyork
@SJUGrad13
@radio rahiem
@NYC_Warrior
@NYC Rebel
@SkiHatDaGawd
@CinnaSlim @RicanFury
@Exit9NJturnpike
@MouseTeeth
@StackBundles
@Willstyles
@KidStranglehold
@PrnzHakeem
@W.I.Z.E.
@360dagod
@Sagat
@Jasmine20
@Mike809
@The5thLetter
@Oso
@boriquaking
@Azul
@morris
@The Grendel
@Darth Hater
@supanegro
@Michael's Black Son
@skeetsinternal
@Collateral
@Soundwave
@730BlackMage
@DJSmooth
@DeeezNuts
@Mike Ock
@Tug life
@SmoothOperator88
Sorry breh, I live in Orlando. You don't wanna hang out with @Soundwave hes fukkin lame and will scare hoes away:pachaha:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I went up there last weekend. It was impromtu. My mom a was down here and I drove up with her. So I'm too broke for another trip back so soon. But I will be back.