Trevor Noah gives praise to Black Women

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
oh okay lol its hard to tell sometimes online and yeah i think both sides have it bad and it sucks we can't come together and i'm trying lol
Both sides think their problems are unique and fail to compromise.. or at least understand where the other side is coming from

people who operate in bad faith (anti-black community, incels, divestors) blur the conversation even further

Keep trying.. I know the young girls and ya husband appreciate ya wisdom

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Show me a black woman that wanted to date Trevor Noah

kattwilliams-wreplay.gif

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
someone make a thread asking the women on the coli if they would date a Trevor Noah type breh minus the net worth

:sas2:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
says the guy who plays fake pro black militant on the coli but has a non black wife. Calling dudes incels but got curved but his (non black) wife for 5 years before marrying her :mjlol:

Not even surprised :mjlol:

It always these loud OD performative fake ass pandering "pro-blacks" who talk all that shyt but won't even pick black women as partners and have some non black woman fetish :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Trevor Noah, TJ Holmes, Jesse Williams… hmm, just interesting they all use the same pandering playbook but end up on the pink team. :mjgrin:

Michael B Jordan, tread carefully. They’ll be coming for you next. :ufdup:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
says the guy who plays fake pro black militant on the coli but has a non black wife. Calling dudes incels but got curved but his (non black) wife for 5 years before marrying her :mjlol:

Not even surprised :mjlol:

It always these loud OD performative fake ass pandering "pro-blacks" who talk all that shyt but won't even pick black women as partners and have some non black woman fetish :mjlol:
I keep on telling people to watch those over the top militant negros, they’re never to be trusted.

All my relationships have been with black women but you’ll never see me scream “the black woman is god. Melanin is better than these deficient cave bytches.”

When you show it in your actions, you don’t have to shout it in your words. Overcompensation results to pandering.

I don’t understand how anyone can claim or shout to be pro-black, but sleep non-black. Someone make it make sense.