Trevor Noah gives praise to Black Women

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I'm going to try to reply the best way I can to this. The insecurity comes from the fact that the praise has nothing to do with desirability, which a lot of women want at the end of the day. I didn't bother reading whatever he said or wrote but when you use terms like "strong" "magic" and i've even seen "the black woman is God" that kind of stuff makes people look at us whether consciously or subconsciously as less than feminine. And before yall come for me i know that we as women had a lot to do with that but for me, yes i know i'm black but i want to be looked at and treated as a woman.
“black woman superpower” lmao

this is an intriguing perspective. I’m glad you mentioned the red bold because it has merit.. with any stereotype or harmful image associated with BW as a whole, a subsection (not all) of BW double down on it, internalize it, and try to turn it into a positive — not knowing it will come around and fukk them over.

the BW who rightfully push back against it are silenced by the louder group.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to try to reply the best way I can to this. The insecurity comes from the fact that the praise has nothing to do with desirability, which a lot of women want at the end of the day. I didn't bother reading whatever he said or wrote but when you use terms like "strong" "magic" and i've even seen "the black woman is God" that kind of stuff makes people look at us whether consciously or subconsciously as less than feminine. And before yall come for me i know that we as women had a lot to do with that but for me, yes i know i'm black but i want to be looked at and treated as a woman.

Desire of black women comes in the form of objectification and degredation.

Calling black women strong and calling them God? Usually comes from men whos actions dont match their words. Just like with our friend Trevor Noah here. These g.m.o nikkas can keep their praises.

With that said,this man is a democrat/liberal so you already know the drill. He loves black women for their feisty,reciept pulling,neck rolling,foot on necks demeanor he sees from afar on social media. He loves them for their wokeness,and ability to call out white supremacy while being non threatning as he is:banderas:

He loves black women for everything I hate about the genetically modified,so called black woman of today. Which is essentially sister wives of white supremacy.But these our are Frankensteins,with the help of our cocreator,the European:francis:

Not a day goes by that righteous black men dont regret what weve allowed to happen to our women. But what can we do but keep our head down and continue building?Once youve seen what weve built in your honor,and as an apology. Then it will all make sense:respect:

Gobie1kenobie

Rookie
Daps
“black woman superpower” lmao

this is an intriguing perspective. I’m glad you mentioned the red bold because it has merit.. with any stereotype or harmful image associated with BW as a whole, a subsection (not all) of BW double down on it, internalize it, and try to turn it into a positive — not knowing it will come around and fukk them over.

the BW who rightfully push back against it are silenced by the louder group.
yeah and this is the part that sucks especially when the louder ones seem to be the majority and anything that goes against it is looked at as "pick me" behavior. this is why i keep my social media interaction to a minimum.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
yeah and this is the part that sucks especially when the louder ones seem to be the majority and anything that goes against it is looked at as "pick me" behavior. this is why i keep my social media interaction to a minimum.
even when the minority is supported…

1) most dudes use them as evidence to support their gripes instead of genuinely listening to & conversing with them

2) they’re attacked for faking their way of living.. “no you definitely like hood dudes” “stop lying about not having a hoe phase” “every BW has at least been with another girl at least once”

OR if it’s nun of the above.. they are held to a holy standard by both BM & BW to which they should never indulge in what their peers do. Can’t enjoy sexual activities, can’t enjoy the latest SZA album, can’t enjoy anything that will make them seem like a “hypocrite”… they have to be Harriett Tubman or Rosa Parks 24/7… 365

are.. are Righteous Black Woman the most attacked human on Earth? :wow:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Doesn't shout out black women

"Yet again our accomplishments go unnoticed"

Shouts out black women

"Ugh look at him trying to pander to us while fukking his white whores"

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
As a black man who’s only ever dated black women and married one, I love black women but this whole ‘lets bend over backwards to act as if black women are some new higher species’ wave is weird. Black women are dope. Black men are dope. Black people are dope. I know its an overcorrection but this whole ‘black women have to save us’ is new age feminist nonsense

Gobie1kenobie

Rookie
Daps
even when the minority is supported…

1) most dudes use them as evidence to support their gripes instead of genuinely listening to & conversing with them

2) they’re attacked for faking their way of living.. “no you definitely like hood dudes” “stop lying about not having a hoe phase” “every BW has at least been with another girl at least once”

OR if it’s nun of the above.. they are held to a holy standard by both BM & BW to which they should never indulge in what their peers do. Can’t enjoy sexual activities, can’t enjoy the latest SZA album, can’t enjoy anything that will make them seem like a “hypocrite”… they have to be Harriett Tubman or Rosa Parks 24/7… 365

are.. are Righteous Black Woman the most attacked human on Earth? :wow:
to your first two points I see it a lot, even on here but i don't say too much because I can respect the fact that this is mostly a safe space for men and also i don't come online to argue, i get on this site to pass the time when i'm working. but as far as your last statement, i think the decent "normal" black women get lumped in with the loud ones, and we're judged unfairly because of it, i wouldn't say we're the most attacked human though

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
to your first two points I see it a lot, even on here but i don't say too much because I can respect the fact that this is mostly a safe space for men and also i don't come online to argue, i get on this site to pass the time when i'm working. but as far as your last statement, i think the decent "normal" black women get lumped in with the loud ones, and we're judged unfairly because of it, i wouldn't say we're the most attacked human though
I was being fallacious lmao. But yeah.. it’s tough out here for y’all

you leading your troops well?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
You’d think these serial PAWGers would learn but nope.

He’s gonna be trending #1 on Twitter when that episode drops and it won’t be the reception he’s looking for.

Gobie1kenobie

Rookie
Daps
I was being fallacious lmao. But yeah.. it’s tough out here for y’all

you leading your troops well?
oh okay lol its hard to tell sometimes online and yeah i think both sides have it bad and it sucks we can't come together and i'm trying lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't mind PAWGing on its own by the hypocrisy is just :dahell:
He’ll praise em but won’t date em…
"I'm thankful to all the great and beautiful women I'll never fukk"
These people that you rarely see date black women but then want to praise black women is kinda odd.

Low-IQ takes on here are wild.

If he praised Black men instead, would he still be a hypocrite cause he's not dating a Black man? :russ:

This is why so many TLR posters come off as incels or try-hards. It's like you don't believe anyone can hold any value other than "Who am I have having sex with at the moment." Even if he was dating one Black woman, he still wouldn't be fukking the other billion, so would that mean anything he said about those other billion women is fraudulent too? Or are all Black women a monolith, and once you fukk one you've fukked them all?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Low-IQ takes on here are wild.

If he praised Black men instead, would he still be a hypocrite cause he's not dating a Black man? :russ:

This is why so many TLR posters come off as incels or try-hards. It's like you don't believe anyone can hold any value other than "Who am I have having sex with at the moment."

says the guy who plays fake pro black militant on the coli but has a non black wife. Calling dudes incels but got curved but his (non black) wife for 5 years before marrying her :mjlol: