Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mannnnnn…

8-EFC91-B9-B3-F9-4956-AD0-D-D56-EBEE2506-D.jpg

97-B6-B3-B0-69-C2-4-F93-A52-F-5-D1-C94-A6-E677.jpg

I’m not saying it happens without fail, but when you hear the pandering, this is usually the next transaction they were building credit to protect themselves from.

I hate to be so… um, observant, but I damn sure am not cynical or skeptical of shyt like this.

:comeon:

Gobie1kenobie

Rookie
Daps
Black women are the most praised but most insecure.
I'm going to try to reply the best way I can to this. The insecurity comes from the fact that the praise has nothing to do with desirability, which a lot of women want at the end of the day. I didn't bother reading whatever he said or wrote but when you use terms like "strong" "magic" and i've even seen "the black woman is God" that kind of stuff makes people look at us whether consciously or subconsciously as less than feminine. And before yall come for me i know that we as women had a lot to do with that but for me, yes i know i'm black but i want to be looked at and treated as a woman.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Last linked to Minka Kelly and Dua Lipa:pachaha:It is what it is, live your truth but don't pander nobody respects it, especially the people you are pandering to:hubie:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
secret societies follow archetypes, what they are revering is really Jezebel, feminine archetype of Baal worship, they hate black women but will tolerate a reprobate, even promote it. Highest abortion rates akin to child sacrifice, subversion of gender dynamics, destruction of family and cultural embrace of neo-paganism etc, are the fruits that bare and the groomers on high have crafted a fine golem they can be quite proud of. This "praise" has turned into a cultural meme that blind idiots like this dikkhead repeats as he waywardly wags his tongue

Beyonce-British-Vogue-embed-2.jpg

Last edited: