Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the last episode of The Daily Show.

Beautiful :mjcry:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I only know of him dating fine ass minka kelly and recently dua lipa, so not sure why he went out of his way to do this because the twitter clapback is already locked and loaded. Listened to the clip but it cut off shortly (he thanks his mom, aunt, and black women in general and says black women "can't afford to fukk around and find out" in America).

Black women are great and shaped my life heavily as well, but idk if its TLR warping my mind (probably) but all these dudes that specifically focus on black women over the black community in general are almost always heavy PAWGing. I don't mind PAWGing on its own by the hypocrisy is just :dahell:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
If it's not pandering then what is it ? If he just randomly thanked Asian women wouldn't it be weird . I mean I get it but at the same time idk if in almost 2023 the I love black woman card is as powerful as it was 3 years ago , especially because he specifically dates foreign European types , how many convos does he have about this specific love of black women with dua lipa? Probably not many

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they had no problem cac harlow pandering to black women:mjpls:

Last edited: