Treasury to announce that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:heh: Paper money will never be obsolete. Paper money runs small and illegal transactions and always will
I'm not paying for milk with fukking google wallet

Exactly the reason why it's inevitably going to be phased out. Banks and Governments hate cash, you think they care if you're inconvenienced?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I'm not claiming to know what she thought or act like her views were that of Louis Farrakhan like some, and being an abolitionist does not mean anti-capitalism, she helped the Union, and her descendants still live here. There are better arguments to be against this, perhaps, such as your own issues with the US without mapping ideology onto people without proof.

All due respect brother. I hear you and I understand what you're saying. My point is that this woman, based on her m.o. and publicized efforts, would rather not, then rather will be put on a 20 dollar bill. Doesn't the shyt look silly to you?

I never said that she was "anti-capitalist" either. Ask yourself this questions.. you probably have worked for the "man" in your day... would you want to be martyred on a dollar bill?

Exactly.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
All due respect brother. I hear you and I understand what you're saying. My point is that this woman, based on her m.o. and publicized efforts, would rather not, then rather will be put on a 20 dollar bill. Doesn't the shyt look silly to you?

I never said that she was "anti-capitalist" either. Ask yourself this questions.. you probably have worked for the "man" in your day... would you want to be martyred on a dollar bill?

I'd love to see an admirable Black person on every piece of currency til this nation declines but my POV isn't any more valid than yours.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE ALSO SAYING: hEY LETS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING POSITIVE AT ALL- But if it was a white man going on a new bill YOu would be the first one saying "See how they do us??"

Cant have it both ways, to all my fellow "brothers" comin in here talking about "Big deal, who cares, we still aint got" just STFU
you are the type that when blacks got FREED FROM SLAVERY instead of taking 2 minits to be happy, immediately started asking "So Where do WE GO WORK NOW?" :ohhh:
What are you talking about you fukking weirdo. Put words in my mouth pause :dame: to have someone to argue with like a fakkit

I couldn't imagine being stupid like you. Luckily I was blessed with elite reading comprehension. :blessed:

I understand everything I read:blessed:

You don't:umad:

Not being stupid feels so good:banderas:

:umad:

You mentally slow:umad:

Your not as smart as me:umad:

It's a fact:umad:

This is for your disrespect for our ancestor Harriet Tubman who didn't take symbolism. Nope she freed people. You piece of shyt

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Going to give my little sister a 20 dollar bill so the next thing she buys with her own money is with the face of a black women. Big day for African Americans and blacks in general.

Of course there are negative folks who will reach hard to look for something wrong but thats usually how you weed out the real pro blacks and the hoteps

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
interesting times we living in.

:patrice: going to feel read odd handing off a Tub to my herb man for a dub.