trayvoning

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
All the c00ns aka self proclaimed "real blk men" on here found this shyt funny.

Why am I not surprised.

:smh: word its disgusting.

I dont know why yall are acting surprised tho, after all the evil shyt cacs have done doing poses of a dead person surprises yall :huh:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Damn..this shyt fukd up my morning:what: Doesn't suprise me though

Daps
ua-tr1yv4n.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And idk about other ppl but I like to find out white ppl get a kick outta doing shyt like this

Its like a routine reality check for me so I know better than to ever believe in that "we live in a post racial society, you can stop being paranoid...******" bs that they try to promote

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Typical white boy shyt. Always missing the fukking point.

Listen here :cac: , if this thread was about some black people doing offensive racially charged ish. We would be criticizing them too.

Thats what white people always do in these type of situations.

Bu BU bu..Bu...nah :cac:, SHUT THE fukk UP :stopitslime:

It be :cac: like ya and the one's in the pics that be giving white people a bad name.

And fukk CK Louis too :stopitslime: , someone should tell him to come to the hood with that ****** this ****** that...white people are better shyt.

i aint no cac you dumb fakkit :childplease:

All I said in my post that was deleted is that a mexican and a nikka are doing that trayvon shyt too. cacs are obviously the overwhelming population committing this but who gives a shyt? people die everyday b.

semtex

:)
Daps
that awkward moment where a :cac: "Trayvons" and ends up really gettin killed. :birdman: