trayvoning

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Man, I laughed. fukk y'all.

I mean, yeah, it's evil as hell, but it's one of those things that's so fukked up that you end up laughing like "Wow..really? You serious w/ this shyt?"

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
All the c00ns aka self proclaimed "real blk men" on here found this shyt funny.

Why am I not surprised.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I would love to know the aholes that liked this thread.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why do ppl always act so damn shocked when white ppl do racist shyt

Its like being shocked at a fat person for breathing heavy

This aint nothin new, hope yall dont expect em to just change after hundreds of years of consistency

Pretty much this. I know its fukked up, but I think that on some level white people are racist. I mean think about it. When they're in school they learn that they did all the amazing shyt. When they turn on TV they see all the expensive shyt being used by whites. In fiction the great heroes are white, and whenever a white person starts doing some black music he automatically does ridiculous record sales. They either subconsciously or consciously think of themselves as superior and so they feel comfortable enough to do shyt like this and not expect reprecussions because they know they're the majority, they run the businesses, they control the law, and they control the politics of the country. Now I'm not saying that I assume that EVERY white person is racist, but in my experience I haven't met a white person who didn't keep a few racist friends or family members so I know that they're being influenced by them and its only a matter of time until they say something that's really racially offensive.

:dwillhuh: I like Louis CK. How is he responsible for this?

He uses the N word in his stand up shows and ignorant white people figure "hey he uses it and he's funny when he does! so I should be able to as well". They don't understand that he's a comedian and that in his shows his goal is to offend everyone
4 daps to posts

At the top of the thread it says 6 daps.
click the number. You'll see which posts were dapped.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
my post got deleted but the hatred for whites is still here :laff: @ the mods

Typical white boy shyt. Always missing the fukking point.

Listen here :cac: , if this thread was about some black people doing offensive racially charged ish. We would be criticizing them too.

Thats what white people always do in these type of situations.

Bu BU bu..Bu...nah :cac:, SHUT THE fukk UP :stopitslime:

It be :cac: like ya and the one's in the pics that be giving white people a bad name.

And fukk CK Louis too :stopitslime: , someone should tell him to come to the hood with that ****** this ****** that...white people are better shyt.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
if this thread was about some black people doing offensive racially charged ish. We would be criticizing them too.

Forget the smiley....I gotta use the actual pic for this one:

Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+a+press+conference.JPG

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Forget the smiley....I gotta use the actual pic for this one:

Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+a+press+conference.JPG

Yea like the thread of us shytting on that girl who murked her mans

Or the thread of us pointing out the fallacies of black women

or the thread of us criticizing the c00n who was making dumb racial remarks about his people never existed

fukk outta here :stopitslime:

:cac: always trying to flip the subject, like we dont got 5 pics of people mocking a very disturbing case that obviously is offensive to black people.

How bout we stick on that hmmmm? :wtb: