trayvoning

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, a lot of white folks are disgusted by shyt like this. Let's not throw everybody in the same boat.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not classy and pretty distasteful even though I believe Zimmerman used self defense as far as law is concerned. I wouldn't have shot Trayvon but I wasn't there.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Pretty much this. I know its fukked up, but I think that on some level white people are racist. I mean think about it. When they're in school they learn that they did all the amazing shyt. When they turn on TV they see all the expensive shyt being used by whites. In fiction the great heroes are white, and whenever a white person starts doing some black music he automatically does ridiculous record sales. They either subconsciously or consciously think of themselves as superior and so they feel comfortable enough to do shyt like this and not expect reprecussions because they know they're the majority, they run the businesses, they control the law, and they control the politics of the country. Now I'm not saying that I assume that EVERY white person is racist, but in my experience I haven't met a white person who didn't keep a few racist friends or family members so I know that they're being influenced by them and its only a matter of time until they say something that's really racially offensive.

+rep like a muthphucka! :cheers:

concise

Veteran
Daps
ua-tr1yv4n.jpg

Now you're running with deceptive garbage.
You just keep getting worse.
:smh:

neg on site