Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake funny, he enjoys taking shots at Kanye and Pharrell. But how is him melting down some old jewelry he bought a diss to Pusha? Now if Push gets direct and disrespectful people gonna be acting like he’s a bully and only doing it for clout
He told him he scared to come back to canada
He also said if it wasn’t for the vouge suit he would have went to Paris (which I will say is a reach tbh seems like the truth is Pharrell probably warned him about going to the LV show Pharrell had and drake was bitter about it thus the shots)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He told him he scared to come back to canada
He also said if it wasn’t for the vouge suit he would have went to Paris (which I will say is a reach tbh seems like the truth is Pharrell probably warned him about going to the LV show Pharrell had and drake was bitter about it thus the shots)
Y'all gotta do more than just gossip. Vogue sued Drake/21 because the Her Loss promo ripped off the Vogue brand. That's it.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
So far I've recognized drake's voice, carti on fein, and I think yachty doing his best 3000 impression (probably wrong on that tho)

Gonna be interesting to see who was actually who :pachaha:

Edit: that's DEFINITELY 21 and Rob49 on topia twins with his non rhyming ass :dead:

I like dude's terrible but high energy style
I thought that was Cashout on FE!N rapping in that Wild Thornberries tone