Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Pharrell's too nice to do anything like that

I also didn't see it as a pharrell diss, and I don't think he will either

Huh? He basically said fukk your history and said nobody fukks with LV. Pharrell took over Virgil’s position at LV and just debuted his new collection a month ago. It’s definitely a diss and all to get back at pusha

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Completed the album

It looks like I was right on a few of the features but was wrong or didn't identify the majority of them

Very confused how sheck wes keeps sneaking onto these major albums with major artists but he himself hasn't produced a hit since mo bamba. He must be very busy and well connected behind closed doors.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Completed the album

It looks like I was right on a few of the features but was wrong or didn't identify the majority of them

Very confused how sheck wes keeps sneaking onto these major albums with major artists but he himself hasn't produced a hit since mo bamba. He must be very busy and well connected behind closed doors.

He’s signed to Scott. Damn you clueless on everything:mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Push is in my personal Top 3 and I've discussed at length on this forum how he destroyed Drake :ufdup:

You crack baby Pusha fiends are disgusting and arguably worse than Drake stans :scust:

This is clearly a sub at Push, but them years of needles have rotted your mind. I hope you catch a bad batch next time :umad:
A lot of tough words here but I know you flinch when you close your car door.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think Astroworld set the bar too high

This one might have to grow on me like BITTSM

tay1

All Star
Daps
Teezo saved modern jam because wtf was that at first.