Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
Someone gotta ban the fukkin beat switches from the hip-hop culture :scust:

I haven't heard a good beat switch for a while.
Trap, rap, hip-hop whatever you call it, it is not a genre that overproducing works.
This shyt sounds horrible, I prefer Gunna's new album than this bullshyt 100X times

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Special Drake verse man…

I know?, Parasail, Meltdown, Til further notice my early favorites

Dope, wonder who wrote it

Also the fact that he and his ghostwriter still are throwing shots at Pusha tells me Drake is still emotionally hurt from that battle and Story of Adiddon is a Top 5 battle track of all time

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20230728-000917.jpg
....give it up already....:heh:....
Can somebody tell me where the Pusha diss was on here? I actually read the lyrics to the entire verse and listened to the song multiple times, and I’m just not seeing it.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Can somebody tell me where the Pusha diss was on here? I actually read the lyrics to the entire verse and listened to the song multiple times, and I’m just not seeing it.

Drake bought Pharrell’s old jewelry…Pharrell put All his old stuff up for auction…little did he know drake would buy all of it :russ:

Pharrell took over Virgil’s (V) spot at LV ..which refers to the next line after the bar you posted

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Drake bought Pharrell’s old jewelry…Pharrell put All his old stuff up for auction…little did he know drake would buy all of it :russ:

Pharrell took over Virgil’s (V) spot at LV ..which refers to the next line after the bar you posted

So…where is the Pusha T diss :mjlol: ?? How is purchasing Pharrell’s jewelry and melting it down a Pusha diss? Twitter had me thinking Drake snatched the chains directly off Pharrell’s neck:laff: