Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Is this one of those feed back loop things?

Travis inspired by Kanye, Travis creates music for Kanye, Travis is inspired by Kanye which in turn he made :mjgrin:
This lol Travis drove inspiration on Yeezys cruel summer and Pablo. Same way cudi did for 808 and big Sean did on graduation I believe. Can tell who’s heard owl pharaoh and who hasn’t

At the same time Mike Dean drives a lot of this sound too though. Haven’t listened yet but about to check it out

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
he's all the way baby ye

his talent is in assembling other talented artist to work for him

ye does better in choosing lyrics/verses travis be babbling ha

Bruh I’m on track 10. Carti best thing about this whole album sound crazy I know but this very stale. No hate

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this shyt sounds nothing like yeezus yall gotta go run that back or something. Its more like Donda if you're gonna make comparisons at all. imo this is really more an evolution of Travis' previous albums. and yeezus one of my favorite albums.

that being said, THIS shyt FIRE NIKKAS!!:whew:
Aubrey went STUPID, had me sweating and screaming :dame: that nikka DAVE forgiving Travis of his many human sacrifices and sins and getting back to the bag, Travis absolutely FLOATING on these random ass WEIRD ASS beats. My baby mama BEYONCE humming some random shyt sounding angelic as hell. its a vibe man...

Astro World is better overall, but on certain tracks you can see that Travis Scott has improved as an artist which each release. in particular, the last track is a perfect synergy of production and lyricism that only Travis could do. he arguably outclassed Kanye on that joint.

... utopia is wherever we are brehs, whew
:wow::blessed: