The Scriptures
Off one listen

I like this but i don’t think it’s seeing Astroworld at all

I’d give it like a 7.5-8/10

We’ll see how I feel in a week

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
So…where is the Pusha T diss :mjlol: ?? How is purchasing Pharrell’s jewelry and melting it down a Pusha diss? Twitter had me thinking Drake snatched the chains directly off Pharrell’s neck:laff:

He's minimizing Push to being an employee for Pharrell. That's how subs work. How short was the bus you rode to school :heh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He's minimizing Push to being an employee for Pharrell. That's how subs work. How short was the bus you rode to school :heh:
What a Mr. Fantastic reach here :mjlol:Aubrey’s Angels continue to fight the good right since y’all were making y’all’s own Pusha diss tracks as Drake was stuttering for Lebron and making Google Note posts.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
So…where is the Pusha T diss :mjlol: ?? How is purchasing Pharrell’s jewelry and melting it down a Pusha diss? Twitter had me thinking Drake snatched the chains directly off Pharrell’s neck:laff:

“Your bodyguard put in some work on the fluke and now you wanna go and inherit the shyt”

The concert in Toronto.

It’s light but it’s def towards Pusha .

The whole scared of the 6 shyt applies too

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Drake funny, he enjoys taking shots at Kanye and Pharrell. But how is him melting down some old jewelry he bought a diss to Pusha? Now if Push gets direct and disrespectful people gonna be acting like he’s a bully and only doing it for clout