Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
This what they put up from them, but if a nikka act the same way they combative.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Never thought I’d say this as a Steelers fan but Kelce is my TE :wow:

$100 in three years this is “put sumptin on it” gang gone dating :dead:

“You want a pizza gimme $15 of the $30”.

Netflix and half the bill :dead:

This dude is pimping Minskys pizzas in KC probably gets free food and just pocketed that money too :dead:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Such a pretty girl. I could never understand why she talked so much.

Which references my posts in the “marrying a HVM” thread. Literally just keep your mouth shut/don’t say anything stupid.

Would’ve had some cute kids. 🤷🏾‍♀️
She could have a cave trolls baby and its coming out cute

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Travis Kelce is HOH

I can’t say that I blame him. If a man leads with his wallet open that is all he will ever be to that woman.

Nothing wrong with taking your lady out and making her feel a little extra special on birthdays, anniversaries, and maybe Christmas maybe even take care of her hair and nails here and there, but never just be handing a woman money out here that ain’t your wife, sister, or mama.
I ain't even mad that once she becomes your main woman and in a serious relationship doing all those things for her. But dudes that lead with their wallets are straight clowns to me. In any celebrities position I'm not mad at the approach of making them wait cause you know there are women willing to play the long game to have access to the money so string them along.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Mediafakeout lies about every story now there glory days are behind them
dont get hyped up over this he gave her alot more than 100 u can see it in the jewelry and outfits she was wearing at events with him

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m sure she mad as fukk especially with all the bros she turned down to be with this cac who she thought was different… Hold that L bytch
I’ll say this as a BW- this woman would’ve had no issues finding a successful breh.

On the real, BW like this get men of all races- including Black lol

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
That's successful family building a community shyt....

Jesus christ, are we that forgone that making sensible family decisions is seen as "acting white"?!?!

:snoop:
:what:where this come and its not needed to sow your wild oats to have a successful community.:what::what::what::what: