Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crying-scream.gif

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Having money and treating the woman you CHOSE to be your GIRLFRIEND seems like lame behavior

If he didnt genuinely care for her then keep her as part of a athlete harem and keep it moving

He is a wealthy NFL player who lives in Kansas City....there must be a close to 500K willing groupies in that area alone, before we even get to social media, dating apps and other city pools of women

Why make someone your sig.other and treat them poorly?

On the other hand she is a dummy because like another brother said...if that had been a black guy I would bet that she would have told him to kick rocks a while back

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't he meet her on a dating reality show? And then he wants to see if she is with him for money or not? Breh!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having money and treating the woman you CHOSE to be your GIRLFRIEND seems like lame behavior

If he didnt genuinely care for her then keep her as part of a athlete harem and keep it moving

He is a wealthy NFL player who lives in Kansas City....there must be a close to 500K willing groupies in that area alone, before we even get to social media, dating apps and other city pools of women

Why make someone your sig.other and treat them poorly?

On the other hand she is a dummy because like another brother said...if that had been a black guy I would bet that she would have told him to kick rocks a while back

My sentiments. He’s a clown for dating her and not treating her well like we know he’d do with a white sorority girl. There’s a difference between being a simp/ATM and being a normal wealthy man who takes care of his woman. And she’s a clown because she wouldn’t have put up with even a month of this from a black man.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He’s not giving her the biracial child it seems