Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Considering that it sounds like every time she had to pay half of whatever, she was able to do it... why is this an issue?

Perhaps he's one of those cats that views financially spoiling his woman as a "wife benefit" and not a girlfriend benefit.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Not believable as at some point you just start paying as its in our nature to do so.

Whats crazy is it will prolly be a chick less attractive than her to.
Sowing your wild oats and marrying a nice girl is true white boy shyt.
He will marry a cute southern/midwestern blue eyed blonde Becky. Who bakes apple pies in her little house in the prairies and shyt.

The end game for most white boys like him.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
giphy.gif
Jesus lol

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I mean, I don't mind spending money on my girl, but saying things like "he needs to break bread" and "he needs to pay her what she deserves" just rubs me the wrong way.
"but he’s not breaking bread like he needs to be.”

The God damn entitlement is mind boggling:gucci:
It's crazy man, women be saying how entitled men are... and you know what they're right

But they stay on that "angel" shyt... women are just as entitled :russ:

And have zero self awareness. Or maybe they do and they rely on simps to not call them out on it

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Whole thing is funny

On one hand... we see some men that will spend on one girl but not another... that's why some women believe that "if he really likes you, he'll spend on you"

But 2 things:

That goes both ways. Some chicks, if they like you, won't run your pockets. They'll literally fold your clothes and cook for you without request :mjgrin:

How it started: Get your coins sis!

How it ends: He's cheap and she deserves better!

GTFOH

This. It's crazy bro, women will flame you for suggesting some women are gold diggers... but in the same breath say shyt like "get your coins sis".

Sys

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kayla’s friend explained, “Travis is very cheap. In the beginning he tried to make Kayla ‘prove’ that she wasn’t with him for the money . . . so she had to pay half of everything.” The tipster continued, “Half of every date, every trip, everything.”

b0b8174550d64a5f1530f244f1c7b705.gif

Sounds smart to me. :yeshrug: