Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I just saw a Tweet about Kelce’s exes & the cac ran through 3 black women before ending up with Snow White. :mjlol:

I can’t even hate the cac - the game is the game.
:russ:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
It’s definitely a business decision for him. She just needs to weigh the pros/cons about how she will benefit as well. But for now he’s def an upgrade from her last gu
Yeah her last man was a ugly racist/pervert weirdo. I think he was some lead singer of a British pop-rock band.
she's been cooking them:

:hubie:

They just want white male validation at the end of the day. These kind of women want white men to claim them, to marry them and give them the same status as white girls. They deeply desire approval from
the white supremacist dominant society.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Mmhmm

I commented on that shyt too. All she had to do was KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT.

You’re the gf of an NFL star commenting on one of his PEERS. Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Got too comfortable in a high profile relationship before getting the ring.

See, Taylor Swift can say some shyt like that because she’s literally too busy traveling the GLOBE.

Sometimes you’re in a relationship where you do need to actually be cute and close your mouth. You aren’t the celeb so you shouldn’t be commenting on what the man said. She totally fumbled the ball.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
They going though it on Lipstick Alley:mjcry:Debating what makes Taylor an upgrade, you can feel the:sadcam:
Isn’t Taylor white peoples Beyonce? :dahell:

How the fukk isn’t that an upgrade? :dead:
The copium of Lipstick Alley, birds think they’re on the same level as a fukking international superstar

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
My bad- didn’t know all that!

Well damn, no wonder all her music is about trifling dudes. She was dating older guys like Mayer and Gyllenhaal when she was younger 👀? Where the hell were her parents.

Ok then this pairing makes more and more sense.
The same place Sonja Norwood was when Brandy was "dating" grown ass Wanya: right there watching it happen.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I just saw a Tweet about Kelce’s exes & the cac ran through 3 black women before ending up with Snow White. :mjlol:

I can’t even hate the cac - the game is the game.

Yeah I'm seeing tweets about how before Kayla he was with some other black girl from a reality show he had. She now trying to get the limelight by giving interviews about how "she's a girls girl and Taylor needs to know he is a cheater" :mjlol:

Well the Swifties found a tweet she liked about Taylor being a 5/10 downgrade. :russ:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Yeah her last man was a ugly racist/pervert weirdo. I think he was some lead singer of a British pop-rock band.

Yup. Matt Healy from the 1975 ugly, decrepit self. She tried to make them a thing for a few months but him doing Nazi salutes and making racist remarks about Ice Spice came to light. She dumped him and then threw Ice Spice on a remix of one of her songs. She's definitely the PR queen.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:snoop:The reactions to this shyt is embarrassing af. This be the same demographic that be saying. White people smells like wet dogs, and calling them snow roaches. But then have a mental breakdown because said race. Doesn’t want to date them, but instead wants to date their own. A lot of people need to get off the internet, and stop living through celebrities. Because this shyt is a mental illness. And y’all wonder why them people walk around feeling superior. And no I’m not talking about all black people.
Yall need to realize that the snow roach comments are really only meant for white women. Go on tiktok and you'll see what I mean. For example, ever notice how when a white dude does some weird shyt, black women criticize it by just saying "MEN", they dont say "white men". When it comes to nikkas though they're quick to say black men. Gen Z black women really believe that the most racist people in america are black men and white women. They also cape heavy for white men, even going as far as changing black american history to make white men come across as heroes (its why black women on tiktok stay spreading false rumors about MLK and Malcom). Yall really not up to speed with these gen Z weirdos. BLM and that brick situation should've gave yall a hint into what they like