Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Astute observations! Why do you think our community feels the need to tear down the female artists?

There's a lot to unpack. I don't even know where I would begin. @degu9089 touched on the fight for white acceptance, the image of black women as hoes and sex being their only value is wild to me. Even in modeling, you had Tyra Banks and she's walking the runway with 10 white women. When white women are "models" that means they are walking the runway and selling high end designer brands and having their own platforms and they are marrying white billionaires. When a black woman is a "model" it means she's in some low brow shyt and dating a rapper and will eventually flame out.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This subset of Black Women have a Massive Planet sized inferiority complex when it comes to white women and a huge helping of insecurity

It's absolutely pathetic and funny at the same time:mjlol:

This is why u don't fukk with these hoes that like white guys fellas. They mentally cooked!!

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Their insecurity is so pathetic. So if I date an Asian woman, it don’t work out. Then I date a black woman afterwards, I never loved the first girl because I went back to my community :dahell:
Thing is a lot of brehs don’t play fair with the interracial stuff. A lot of brehs say that if we date a different race we’re trash, but we’re supposed to understand when y’all do it. It puts us in a box, and we don’t put y’all in that box. And some women of other races can play that game, too.

Kylie is literally in a different world.
And Keke could date a success white dude if she was open to it.

The weird thing is being wrapped up in these celebs’ lives!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There's a lot to unpack. I don't even know where I would begin. @degu9089 touched on the fight for white acceptance, the image of black women as hoes and sex being their only value is wild to me. Even in modeling, you had Tyra Banks and she's walking the runway with 10 white women. When white women are "models" that means they are walking the runway and selling high end designer brands and having their own platforms and they are marrying white billionaires. When a black woman is a "model" it means she's in some low brow shyt and dating a rapper and will eventually flame out.
Well, it depends what realm you’re referring to. If you mean runway modeling- those black models can be with successful business men if they choose to as well. Now, IG models- yea that’s not high fashion modeling. Those girls are relegated to the rappers, etc if they aren’t smart enough to change their image and pivot to a different crowd.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F61ft0-W8AA17gX

F61Yq3oWAAAzS5D

they finding all ol girl's receipts:mjlit:

1. Black women can date whoever they want. It's mad silly to not date people from other races because you think you have to be loyal. Do you. If you meet a Hispanic man that you like, date them...goofy :dahell:

2. For the love of God, stop being a hypocrite. Stop criticizing black men for dating non-black women but, then being :whistle: when Eve, Serena, Meghan, Rihanna, Janet, Kamala and others do it. I was on TikTok yesterday and a video about Don Peebles got torn to shreds because his wife is white smh but, they extra quiet when Serena and her husband pop up on social media.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Thing is a lot of brehs don’t play fair with the interracial stuff. A lot of brehs say that if we date a different race we’re trash, but we’re supposed to understand when y’all do it. It puts us in a box, and we don’t put y’all in that box. And some women of other races can play that game, too.

Kylie is literally in a different world.
And Keke could date a success white dude if she was open to it.

The weird thing is being wrapped up in these celebs’ lives!
I don't see what this has to do with the current thread? You're changing the subject here and flipping it around. :mjpls:

Do you identify with the women in those tweets?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Kayla nicole is your typical delusional bratty arrogant woman who feels a man cant tell her shyt and cant ever take correction, she isnt a wife material and no sane man would pursue her especially after those comments she made against cam newton.
I am happy for travis, which sane man would choose taylor swift a soon to be billonaire over a chick who cant even cook and clean and do the chores and is a walking bill? Props to travis