Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I just find it funny. Black woman let's say a female rapper dates a few athletes or rappers and it's "she's been ran through!"

Taylor Swift dates some actors and white musicians and it's "do your thing Taylor!!"

Now u tell me what the fukk is wrong with that picture :mjlol:
Now, which community is calling the Black woman “ran through”? :sas2: And why isn’t the white community, at large, referring to their female artists that way?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
So if we go by some of these women definition Kelce found someone that could do more for him than his previous woman so he "outgrew" her and leveled up lol. Maybe his ex was manipulative, a narcissist, and mentally and emotionally abusive....so he's justified going for what makes him happy :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How-come-he-dont-want-me-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I bought this shyt called ‘No Salt’. I don’t have a sodium problem but I hear it’s good for keeping potassium in check. Y’all fukking with it?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Naw, I think you made a great observation and wanted you to expound.

Well I don't think it's that white people don't tear down their entertainers because they do at times but they also protect these perceived images of themselves at all costs to play a narrative so with Taylor Swift it's a "she's Americas sweetheart, she's a role model etc.. etc.. " and that's the image they want for her and want to play to the younger audience even if it's not really true or accurate. In our community here, it's like everyone needs to be torn down, everyone needs to pick a side and everyone needs to pit this person or that person against each other. You don't see Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood or somebody having these beefs on Twitter and shyt but somewhere along the way it was decided that Cardi and Nicki can't coexist.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Well I don't think it's that white people don't tear down their entertainers because they do at times but they also protect these perceived images of themselves at all costs to play a narrative so with Taylor Swift it's a "she's Americas sweetheart, she's a role model etc.. etc.. " and that's the image they want for her and want to play to the younger audience even if it's not really true or accurate. In our community here, it's like everyone needs to be torn down, everyone needs to pick a side and everyone needs to pit this person or that person against each other. You don't see Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood or somebody having these beefs on Twitter and shyt but somewhere along the way it was decided that Cardi and Nicki can't coexist.
Preach. The fight for one black female superstar/rapper/actress, the same for one black comedian/actor at a time. I think it’s cause of wanting acceptance by society as a whole (meaning white dollars). Patrice O’Neal said it best, they’d rather have $100k white dollars than $1 million black dollars.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Astute observations! Why do you think our community feels the need to tear down the female artists?

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Remember them same wenches were flooding social media popping champagne over Kylie dating Willie wonka and thought nikkas actually gave a shyt. However now these same birds are mad as shyt that that cac Travis boo'd up with a cac bytch. You really can't make this shyt up.:laff:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember them same wenches were flooding social media popping champagne over Kylie dating Willie wonka and thought nikkas actually gave a shyt. However now these same birds are mad as shyt that that cac Travis boo'd up with a cac bytch. You really can't make this shyt up.:laff:

black women where secretly madder😡 then anyone that kylie a white girl can so easily go between dating one of the biggest "black" rapper out to date on of the biggest young 'white' heart throb actors out "white female privilege"

so they tried to gaslight black men ass jealous which didn't work sitting behide screen typing but looking like this

images

and thinking: he's dating that rapper's baby momma kylie but he would never date keke palmer😡

black men sitting back seeing that shyt and know what's really up

mj-michael.gif

Last edited: