Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why do some of these women keep live so hard through women who ain’t even thinking about them. It’s a mental illness:francis:

insecurity is a mufukka

this is a MASSIVE UPGRADE to his former girlfriend. These delusional bendwenches are morons.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can't say it's an "upgrade" we don't know any of these people, Taylor Swift might be a rude bytch behind the scenes. Taylor Swift has been with dozens of famous people now. Interestingly enough, nobody really calls her an "industry smut" the way they talk about black women and rappers/athletes.

That said, Financial upgrade? Yeah obviously. It opens up a lot of doors for Kelce. Looks upgrade? Certainly not.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Oh he’s DEFINITELY proposing to Taylor Swift, and I’m not mad.

Good for her. She is of course sitting in her white privilege, but aside from that people stay talking shyt about her when it really seems like she minds her business, makes music and breaks records. Good for her.

And also why women need to have some skills, accomplishments, and interests. Sure, you don’t want to align yourself with a low achiever who is counting your $, but you have a greater chance of bumping shoulders with accomplished men when you’re in the same rooms as them.

He’s doing the same thing lots of successful brehs have done: tasted the rainbow and brought it home when it was time to start looking for the one. The game is the game.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Complexion for protection :mjpls:

I just find it funny. Black woman let's say a female rapper dates a few athletes or rappers and it's "she's been ran through!"

Taylor Swift dates some actors and white musicians and it's "do your thing Taylor!!"

Now u tell me what the fukk is wrong with that picture :mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F61ft0-W8AA17gX

F61Yq3oWAAAzS5D

they finding all ol girl's receipts:mjlit: