Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Traveling use to be for the rich and well off. Now you have check to check people going in debt to getaway.

Funny how traveling has become so popular amongst the working/broke class. Just as purchasing high-end designer clothing. I find a lot this has become popular at the same rate.

As a person that has been to Spain, France 2x, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and the Caribbean, I'm not jealous or hating just making an observation. Usually when I travel it's go meet someone. I don't get a damn about culture or explore.

Seems most people just travel for to show others how successful they are and/or make other jealous.

If they wasn't able to post pics on IG and FB, they probably wouldn't be going.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Traveling is a beautiful experience. It’s not fair to phrase it the way you are having it perceived. The working/poor class should experience it too even if it’s just going to a different state.

It could inspire someone to get out of the position they’re in now

And most important of all you only have one life to live

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Traveling is a beautiful experience. It’s not fair to phrase it the way you are having it perceived. The working/poor class should experience it too even if it’s just going to a different state.

It could inspire someone to get out of the position they’re in now

And most important of all you only have one life to live

Broke people don't need to be going anywhere or wearing designer. That's why they broke. :gucci: