[Travel] The Brazil Thread

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Damn that's depressing. While everyone's obsessing over the lightskin/latina-looking chicks down there I figured I'd go after the dark skin women there (provided they have the 'Brazilian' body and big booty/t*ts). Would be a challenge to date someone who hates herself.

What about investing in existing businesses? Are dividends severely taxes? I'm sure there are many loopholes in the Brazilian tax code you could exploit to reduce your tax liability (just need a very good accountant).

Well, actually looking now on my own post, I exaggerated a lot.

It's not like every black is a c00n. Just some of them, I would say a smaller percentage, got this kind of mindset. And it is mostly cause of the white propaganda and white-washening.

But the black movement is VERY strong here. I would dare to say that usually it got way more African roots than in USA.

Bruh I wanna go down there but people look at me crazy when I say I wanna go to Salvador Brazil. I want to go where there is the biggest population of black people. I wanna be with my people and be submerged in the culture and see what its truly like to be a black man surrounded by nothing but black people.

I've never been in Salvador. Since I live in the south, I've always been surrounded by a majority of cacs too.

And actually, I want to travel to the north for the same reason as you, lol.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just wanna go a bang brazlian girls

dont they have a red light district there?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Well, actually looking now on my own post, I exaggerated a lot.

It's not like every black is a c00n. Just some of them, I would say a smaller percentage, got this kind of mindset. And it is mostly cause of the white propaganda and white-washening.

But the black movement is VERY strong here. I would dare to say that usually it got way more African roots than in USA.

I've never been in Salvador. Since I live in the south, I've always been surrounded by a majority of cacs too.

And actually, I want to travel to the north for the same reason as you, lol.

You think it's best to go down there after the world cup? If I go I have a feeling I'll be down there by myself cause my boys won't have the money and I think this will be a great graduation present to have.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
You think it's best to go down there after the world cup? If I go I have a feeling I'll be down there by myself cause my boys won't have the money and I think this will be a great graduation present to have.

I would recomend you to go after the world cup. During it the country will be crazy as hell.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i just wanna go a bang brazlian girls

dont they have a red light district there?
they sure do... it's call Rio De Janeiro!!!!

just hit the clubs and start dancing... for some odd reason, brazilian men don't do the grinding we do... there's tons of women just dancing, shaking ass while the dudes just look but don't join in.... had me up in there like fukk it :stylin::blessed:

gonna be in rio at feburary

Coli brehs hit me up ill shout yall drinks

just missed you breh :salute:

i went in november... my boys have been 4 times already.... they told me "go once, and you gonna wanna come right back"

nikka i cancelled my trip to australia in 3 weeks.... guess where we going :smugbiden:
:smugdraper::blessed:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I work in the aerospace industry and my job allows me to fly anywhere for the free free
I've been wanting to do Brazil but I've also have other countries ahead of it
might pencil it in for fall, like September. how's the weather then? I'll definitely be there next year for Carnival. Gonna do Rio during the weekend then head to Nola during the week.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anyone who still wants to go PM me.

i'd recommend going after the World Cup, dont get caught up in the hype unless you're a big football fan. you'll save a lot of money and will actually see brazil and not just hordes of tourists.

either way, get at me. tell me what you wanna do and where you wanna go and how much you wanna spend and i'll get the trip planned for you.
I wanna bang brazilians

Where's the best spot for hookers