Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
viscous vagrant, viscously vagrant vagrant madam I’m blessed with the sound of a percussion instrument. Here I come so Peter Piper, I am more exhilarating than the nasal cavity on the marionette Pinocchio.

I had to look this up. :mjlol:

It's been forever since I heard this song. :salute:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You may be accustomed to me sponsoring your petty exploits as well as providing nourishment and ale at your whim, but we will engage in coitus of my choosing this evening.

There are some who have opined that former lovers make the coitus exceed expectations.
Allow me to lightly apply saliva from your C7 down your vertebrae.
Tongue usage is meeting expectations and is stimulating your nervous system.
I have secured the act of monogamous coitus for the evening.

To the OP, :dame:. I'm just quoting the song. :hubie:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I arrive to the discotech with my fellow African American associates
You are abreast that the social gathering has a huge turnout
Despite my rotundness, everyone is in awe of my harem of women
My timberland boots are pristine as if I just taken out of the box
I arrived to the establishment with a plentiful amount of marijuana
It is such high quality that you cough violently when you inhale it
I fellowship with my fellow pimps in the party by smoking with all of them
Only the ones with real money are able to acquire this high grade of marijuana and hold on to it
It is no shock that I am in possession of this marijuana because it’s aroma you will smell when you come in contact with me
My male hair styling cloth is tied firmly onto my head
My Cornrow braids have enough length that they touch my back
I desire to wet my palate with French vodka, so please return the cognac to the rest of your drinks
My business is doing lightyears better than my competition
I have a rotation of women I keep on retainer for coitus
Please refrain from attempting to take that what does not belong to you as I am heavily armed
You are now deceased as a result of not listening to me
You are in a 6 foot grave as a result of not listening to me
You are now permanently silenced as a result of not listening to me
Are you sure you want to try your luck at this current time?

Refrain from recreational activities, promiscuous woman
This situation is about the money you are currently acquiring
You are indeed engaging in recreational activities, promiscuous woman
I do not accept meaningless banter or embellishments
Refrain from recreational activities, promiscuous woman
This situation is currently regarding your lifestyle you are living
You are indeed engaging in recreational activities, promiscuous woman
Look at all the currency you are currently not making

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It is not out of the realm of possibility for me to be in possession of 1 million in legal tender, while shortly thereafter, participate in an activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result as if I were under dire financial limitations.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Due to a financial mishap, I'm am currently unable to reach out to my Mind Altering Substance vendor in order to restock merchandise needed to run my business.

I stumbled upon a financial windfall by hostile means from my direct business competitor. I have since reached my financial goal. I inquired the opinion of my competitor. I heard that he has made some disparaging remarks about me, however, I advised him that the resulting actions will be to his detriment.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Epoch of the post-spring season.

Where one lounges and initiates relaxation.

Take note. A musical piece slightly altered, just a minor change from the standard.
Just a minor change to the lack of variation of the zealous nature of dance that has gone slightly extreme.
The schools, the dance, but would you be open to a musical piece that soothes and induces romance.
Yo shut up!

Epoch of the post-spring season LMAO!

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The money talks, and everything's about money money money, without a question so if you're not holding then get to steppin cause nowadays it's hard with no money to stay alive some people might do anything, it goes with the will to survive but just as long as your pockets are full of dough, it's all good and that's the way it is inside the hood!

My mind is on my money, yo, and I don't have a second to waste I'm workin hard tryin to save and fill up my safe but before I die I want a mansion and a Lamborghini.

A bank account so fat that Donald Trump would wanna be me I got my mind made up, and nothin's gonna change how I feel, why?

Cause ooh-wee, I love money!!!

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The money talks, and everything's about money money money, without a question so if you're not holding then get to steppin cause nowadays it's hard with no money to stay alive some people might do anything, it goes with the will to survive but just as long as your pockets are full of dough, it's all good and that's the way it is inside the hood!

My mind is on my money, yo, and I don't have a second to waste I'm workin hard tryin to save and fill up my safe but before I die I want a mansion and a Lamborghini.

A bank account so fat that Donald Trump would wanna be me I got my mind made up, and nothin's gonna change how I feel, why?

Cause ooh-wee, I love money!!!

Did u miss the point breh?.... :patrice: