Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I dont get the Transformers full BLITZ hate it gets. Ok like I get some of the issues with the jokes and shyt outside of the fighting. But the fighting and action in this franchise has ALWAYS been strong.:dwillhuh:

I mean we got a thread talking about ICONIC SCENES:gucci:

I mean PRIME be catching BODIES in these films!!! He is more brutal than Wolverine and cats LOVED that LOGAN shyt:stopitslime:

THAT fukkING FOREST BATTLE SCENE IN T2!!!:ohlawd:

Are you fukking kidding me???

Prime Fatality game is STRONG!!!:lawd:

To me the ACTION always outweighed that other shyt.

I expect nothing no different from this movie...... probably will be the 3rd best movie this summer behind Guardians and Spiderman:youngsabo:

Martha

agree, as long as we get alot of Homicidal Prime in this and going by the trailer, it looks like we are:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Strictly from a visual standpoint, this might be the most dynamic shyt I've ever seen on film.

I hated the movie, but that scene was :gladbron::wow::mindblown::damn:......Worth the price of admission alone

Yea to me.... the action and violence always way out shadowed the corny stuff that peeps complain about.

Prime is BRUUUTAAAAAL BRUUUUUTAAAAALLLL BRUUUUTAAAAALLL on the battlefield when it comes to war.:wow:

Martha