Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused what does transformers have to do with medieval times?

Why is Optimus prime evil?

This movie is all over the place

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm confused what does transformers have to do with medieval times?

Why is Optimus prime evil?

This movie is all over the place

It's to show that the transformers have been on earth and active for centuries. It's been said in Revenge of the fallen that they have been on the planet hiding and searching for the allspark

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm still ambivalent about this movie... :francis: I still have no idea who the autobot woman is, why she mindcontrolled prime, why earth looks so fukking war torn, why they are even attacking earth or what they want.... Just a fukking incoherent trailer.
I assume they are the Quintessans and made a deal with Prime. I thought he would'vebeen infected by Dark energon but that doesn't seem to be the case :patrice:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm still ambivalent about this movie... :francis: I still have no idea who the autobot woman is, why she mindcontrolled prime, why earth looks so fukking war torn, why they are even attacking earth or what they want.... Just a fukking incoherent trailer.
You ain't lying:francis: but going to watch for the visual fukkery:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I assume they are the Quintessans and made a deal with Prime. I thought he would'vebeen infected by Dark energon but that doesn't seem to be the case :patrice:

Nah he looks brainwashed the purple iris thing is a dead giveaway...:patrice: who the fukk are the Quintessans??? :dahell:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah he looks brainwashed the purple iris thing is a dead giveaway...:patrice: who the fukk are the Quintessans??? :dahell:
Yea purple is a trademark of Dark Energon so it has to be involved someway. Old ass mechanical dirtbags that created transformers and tried to rule Cyberton when it was much much younger before the war. The Autobots and decepticons whooped their ass though :ufdup: