Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
What the hell is going on in this movie man lmao. That trailer :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What the hell is going on in this movie man lmao. That trailer :mjlol:

Seriously, this story is going to be so ridiculous. You got fukking King Arthur and the Autobots of the Round Table, which has inexplicably something to do with Optimus Prime turning evil while Metal Gears patrol the ruined cities of earth with Dr Ford from Westworld on narration as a giant planet killer which could/should be Unicron tears entire continents to shreds but somehow leaves Mark Wahlberg, an instagram model scientist and the recently introduced little girl who's going to be all up in the video completely unscathed.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt look so bad and my home theater setup is so godly now that I might actually wait for this to hit the intawebz....:francis:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As a transformers fanatic, I mean...... :yeshrug:

I already know what I'm getting from these bay movies. The story will continue to be cluster fukk because there was no coherent plan pass movie 3. Now this movie is suppose to be a soft reboot of the franchise (which is why you have megatron back) and starts its own cinematic universe. There already 14 different scripts being prepped for movies. Bumblebee solo is next and it's a prequel which will tell the tale of the Transformers being here through out human history. Ill support because it's clear they are not going to get rid of bays movies and plots and reboot any time soon and someone else is directing the bumblebee movie so who knows with fresh eyes and new writers this maybe saved

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I enjoyed the movies so far. I'm not making them out to be more than what they are. That's where the haters are fukking up. If they are THAT bad, they wouldn't be grossing damn near a billion bucks everytime. I expect terrible dialogue/jokes, but love the mech fukkery. :yeshrug:

I agree but for me the mechanic fukkery was trash in the last one