Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
its gonna be visual piff, its gonna have corny jokes, and its gonna make at least a billy :yeshrug:....just like TWD yall niccas will see it (whether in theaters or bootleg form) so idk why yall still in here complaining. Just enjoy the visual feast bay gonna deliver upon us:eat:
NO!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
its gonna be visual piff, its gonna have corny jokes, and its gonna make at least a billy :yeshrug:....just like TWD yall niccas will see it (whether in theaters or bootleg form) so idk why yall still in here complaining. Just enjoy the visual feast bay gonna deliver upon us:eat:

I still haven't seen AOE. Heard the dinobots were in the movie for about 15 minutes. :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not this time. got through almost half of AoE and had to turn that shyt off. I'm done.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I still haven't seen AOE. Heard the dinobots were in the movie for about 15 minutes. :francis:
Not this time. got through almost half of AoE and had to turn that shyt off. I'm done.
bay cool with that...still making a billy :manny:...i've seen them all and own them all on bluray :yeshrug: i admit they dumb as all fukking hell and the jokes are cringeworthy most of the time but as soon as optimus turns up i cant help but get all giddy :mjgrin: the forest fight in the 2nd one still like one of my favorite visuals in a flick :wow:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
bay cool with that...still making a billy :manny:...i've seen them all and own them all on bluray :yeshrug: i admit they dumb as all fukking hell and the jokes are cringeworthy most of the time but as soon as optimus turns up i cant help but get all giddy :mjgrin: the forest fight in the 2nd one still like one of my favorite visuals in a flick :wow:
Nobody cares what bay makes the movies are trash.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all must be joking. That trailer is the same old trash just with a better voice actor. I'm boycotting this shyt. That last movie was one of the worst movies I've ever seen
qAAO4VA.gif