Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:

optimus_correct_height_by_destiny110-d30gbf7.png

:mjgrin: Go for it breh...
Why is there a scaled photo of Transformers and the nikka from Assassin's Creed? Like, wtf is the context?:dwillhuh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
3 is cool...
Age Of Extinction is too stupid to even grade. And since it's almost 3 hours long it has to be considered a pound for pound WOAT movie

The problem with this reasoning is the fact that the robots are only fighting in like 1/3rd of the movie, while the rest of the time we are forced to watch stupid human character stories no one cares about and military advertisements . If for once it could actually just be robots fighting :blessed:
that's why i gotta smoke before these movies to make the fugazi plot bearable :yeshrug:
no more shia though :blessed:
but no more of that long legged assless white bytch and no megan fox :francis:
it's probably just marky mark and his lil thotty daughter

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
3 is cool...
Age Of Extinction is too stupid to even grade. And since it's almost 3 hours long it has to be considered a pound for pound WOAT movie

The problem with this reasoning is the fact that the robots are only fighting in like 1/3rd of the movie, while the rest of the time we are forced to watch stupid human character stories no one cares about and military advertisements . If for once it could actually just be robots fighting :blessed:

All of the movies are bloated as shyt. What was the purpose of Sam's roommate hanging around for 2 hours??

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Why is there a scaled photo of Transformers and the nikka from Assassin's Creed? Like, wtf is the context?:dwillhuh:
glad i wasn't the only one that was like :astrodahellmayne::thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:

imagine if these robots were actually created by mankind FAR in the future, and somehow they turned on their human creators or humans just died, and all memory of them ceased, and then somehow the robots went back in time, forgot about that too, and somehow, the creator of the first autobot/decepticon was a descendant of Ezio? then they made a bigass planet to chill on and fukked that up, then just happened to be on a crash course towards earth? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

shyt lemme put this joint down.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can't believe you all are still falling for this shyt.

Get caught up in the special effects if you want but you all KNOW the dialog is going to be shytty as hell.
go see movies based on cartoons based on talking robots that are alive and expect great dialogue brehs :mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They made him too strong. Killing Soundwave?

He wasn't beating anyone in the cartoon, and now he's killing Soundwave and tearing Ravage's spine out? Come on...

Bumblebee was do a ramp up as a beast breh.
When we was shawty's he was bytchified and bytchmade.

Art Barr

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Bumblebee was do a ramp up as a beast breh.
When we was shawty's he was bytchified and bytchmade.
Art Barr
They should have kept him that way. And I still don't like the way they killed off Jazz...he went out too easy.

I think the movies should have followed the cartoon script a little more.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As a die hard Transformers fanatic, I'm in. This will serve as the main gate way to their cinematic universe and tie into the next film which will be a bumblebee solo joint. But we got possibly Quintessons and Unicron? Live action? Hell yea.

I really don't expect Shakespearean dialogue but they could be written a bit better. I hear this is Bay last movie for the franchise so it will be refreshing to see someone else take the reigns. Either way Ima see it like 3 times minimum as with all the movies